Williams as it stands.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
widdenoldboy

Re: Williams as it stands.

Post by widdenoldboy »

pedro wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:53 pm
widdenoldboy wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:43 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:18 pm

Drinkwater is not in the same class as George.
Your right, Drinkwater is much better than George :)

Seriously, if George bins us off he'd be a good option.
was that tongue in cheek?
Yes, sorry couldn't resist the divilment :)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:54 pm
josie andrews wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:21 pm George’s grandfather is a staunch Wigan supporter.

I can’t see him going to Warrington unless he’s standing with us behind the sticks 😂😂
Les has been converted from the round ball game 😀
Which grandfather are you talking about? Eric is who I’m referring to 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:41 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:54 pm
josie andrews wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:21 pm George’s grandfather is a staunch Wigan supporter.

I can’t see him going to Warrington unless he’s standing with us behind the sticks 😂😂
Les has been converted from the round ball game 😀
Which grandfather are you talking about? Eric is who I’m referring to 😊
His dad's dad. :)
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

cherry toffee wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:12 pm I'd love for us to sign Williams but the longer this drags on the more I'm convinced we're second choice behind Warrington,there comes a time we just accept it and move on

That’s my worry, we are second choice and only being used to push Warrington to offer more

I agree he’s ok we could sign a lot worse, but we shouldn’t be second choice to anyone really

Richardson might not be far off, aren’t him and smith cousins?
Wes

Post by Wes »

shawxshark wrote:
cherry toffee wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:12 pm I'd love for us to sign Williams but the longer this drags on the more I'm convinced we're second choice behind Warrington,there comes a time we just accept it and move on

That’s my worry, we are second choice and only being used to push Warrington to offer more

I agree he’s ok we could sign a lot worse, but we shouldn’t be second choice to anyone really

This is why I asked does the signature have to be in pen when he lands back over here (in which case we will have to bide our time ((patience))) or will a digital signature suffice? If so get it signed already or he’s off to dire!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Wes wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:52 pm
shawxshark wrote:

This is why I asked does the signature have to be in pen when he lands back over here (in which case we will have to bide our time ((patience))) or will a digital signature suffice? If so get it signed already or he’s off to dire!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No, Contracts can be signed using Fax machines but not email “pdf” copies. He can sign without being present.
Charriots Offiah

Why not get George to sign before the HKR game next week on the pitch 😀
Charriots Offiah

shawxshark wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:24 pm

Richardson? I wouldn’t let him sit in the stands.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

The more o read this thread and the more the saga drags on the more I can hear the benny hill theme and in my minds eye I’m seeing,as horrible as it sounds,scantily clad SL CEO’s chasing him round a park a;lol clutching contacts in their sweaty palms..
JimmyMagnets

Post by JimmyMagnets »

fozzieskem wrote:The more o read this thread and the more the saga drags on the more I can hear the benny hill theme and in my minds eye I’m seeing,as horrible as it sounds,scantily clad SL CEO’s chasing him round a park a;lol clutching contacts in their sweaty palms..
[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk