Huddersfield tickets on sale Thursday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Huddersfield tickets on sale Thursday

Post by josie andrews »

Just over 600 tickets exclusively available to season ticket holders from 9:30am on Thursday

All sales will be conducted by phone only on 01942 311111

Seating is socially distanced and fans attending must abide by the Code of Conduct

More than 600 Wigan Warriors fans will be able to attend next week’s Betfred Super League fixture at Huddersfield Giants, with tickets going on sale exclusively by phone on 01942 311111 from 9:30am on Thursday morning (3rd June).

Hot on the heels of 400 Cherry and White fanatics being able to attend the recent victory at Salford Red Devils, an even bigger travelling contingent will be permitted to attend our next game at The John Smith’s Stadium on Friday 11th June (kick-off 7:45pm).

Tickets for this fixture will be exclusively on sale to 2021 season ticket holders and are expected to sell out very quickly, without a likelihood of a general sale period. We have received an allocation of 615 general admission tickets in the South Stand (behind the posts) and eight pairs of wheelchair user and carer tickets.

In order to help us comply with the numerous caveats that currently apply to selling away tickets under current social distancing and capacity limit rules, there will be no online or in person sales for this fixture, with tickets only available using credit or debit card payment by phone from the newly-restored DW Stadium Ticket Office hotline number – 01942 311111.

Please be aware that callers will be required to provide the name, client code, contact number and email address for every supporter attending, with contact details for a next of kin required if you do not personally have a contact phone number or email. This is in order to ensure that we comply with track and trace regulations relating to attendance at sporting fixtures under the current guidelines.

We are conscious that the level of information required may have an impact on the time it takes to process each transaction, so we respectfully ask all callers to be patient if they join the ticketing queue and please keep trying the DW Stadium Ticket Office hotline if you wish to purchase a ticket. No calls can be transferred to the ticket office from any other Wigan Warriors or DW Stadium number, so please do not contact other departments in search of tickets.

Purchasing a ticket for this game will also be deemed as acceptance of Huddersfield Giants’ Code of Conduct, which is essential to allow admission to the stadium. Fans – unless medically exempt – are advised that face masks must be worn at all times whilst they are within the stadium.

Click here to download the Huddersfield Giants Spectator Code of Conduct – Download

Click here to download the Spectator Guide To Attending Matches At John Smith’s Stadium – Download
Ticket prices are as follows:

Adults £25
Seniors (Over 65) £20
Junior ST Holders (Aged 16 and under) £5*
Wheelchair Tickets £20 (carer admitted free)

Please note: All seats within the South Stand have been socially distanced as single seats, with a gap of two spare seats until the next supporter. However, if you buy in a group of two or more supporters, all of your seats will be adjacent, even if it appears that there are gaps between your seats (e.g. a group of four will notice that all of their seat numbers appear to be three seats apart, such as seats 12, 15, 18 and 21, but nobody else will have been allocated the seats between you, so that you can all stay together.

Travel Advice

In view of current government guidelines advising against communal travel to events, we are unable to offer any organised travel to this fixture. However, groups who wish to travel in a Covid-compliant and socially distanced manner can pre-order parking directly from Huddersfield Giants up to and including Wednesday 9th June at the following prices (no sales available on the day):

Coaches £10
Minibuses £8
Cars £5 (including 29 disabled spaces)

All of the above will be on the St Andrews Road car park, with all parking passes available via Rachel Chambers at the Huddersfield Giants ticket office on 01484 484159. Supporters are strongly advised against parking on the adjacent retail park car park (next to B&Q) where there is a strong likelihood of your car being clamped.

*Following a vote of Super League members, the majority of other clubs have voted to end the free junior away ticket scheme from 2021 onwards and instead have replaced it with a standard visiting junior season ticket holder price of £5 at all UK stadia for Super League fixtures.

Update: Please be aware that Kirklees has been designated as a Covid hotspot area due to current case rates and the official government advice suggests that journeys to and from the borough (within which The John Smith’s Stadium is situated) should be minimised wherever possible, but are not prohibited. We are making these tickets available on the understanding that Warriors supporters understand the risk of travel to the area and make their own informed decision on whether or not they wish to attend in these circumstances. Click here for the latest advice from Kirklees Council.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2021/06/ ... -thursday/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Huddersfield tickets on sale Thursday

Post by josie andrews »

Got an email with this news but waited until it was on the Official site 😊
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Think they have taken the phone off the hook.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Just have to keep redialling. I managed to get through then 25 mins on hold. They are having to write everything down manually and they need a lot of info.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:31 am Just have to keep redialling. I managed to get through then 25 mins on hold. They are having to write everything down manually and they need a lot of info.
Me too. They were having bets who would get me 😂 Emma won 😂😂
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

First Try Tickle wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:58 am Think they have taken the phone off the hook.
No keep trying I was on the phone redialling 937 times I tried before I got thru. There’s only 6 working & all written down as Fuji said it’s hard work for them all be patient 😊 Good luck
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:36 am
First Try Tickle wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:58 am Think they have taken the phone off the hook.
No keep trying I was on the phone redialling 937 times I tried before I got thru. There’s only 6 working & all written down as Fuji said it’s hard work for them all be patient 😊 Good luck
that beats me 299 on one and just hitting redial on the other :D
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Gave up after two and a half hours . Just need to hope for HKR tickets and the process is less painful .

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Phoned ticket office at 2:50pm . Straight through to office got tickets no problem. Happy days

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Hope those who want to get through, I only have my first Jab on Friday and I can't wait to be vaccinated and plan in attending matches.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.