Season Ticket holder update: Hull KR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Season Ticket holder update: Hull KR

Post by josie andrews »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:54 pm This e mail made my day. Our 4 are all set - and I am so pleased and envious.
Why are you envious?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:54 pm
Fujiman wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:05 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:49 am Has the DW been given special allowance for extra people to attend.

If not.we are looking at a max of 6000 season ticket holders which is a worrying low number and would explain a fair bit of the potential cost cutting we see.

I know it won't be the exact same but Dr K stated Salford needed 5000 fans to break even on match day a few years ago.
Think it's a terrific achievement by so many of the Wigan fans to commit a big chunk of money in these uncertain times to the club.
The capacity is 6250 fans
So they finally answered you Josie? :D
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:49 am Has the DW been given special allowance for extra people to attend.

If not.we are looking at a max of 6000 season ticket holders which is a worrying low number and would explain a fair bit of the potential cost cutting we see.

I know it won't be the exact same but Dr K stated Salford needed 5000 fans to break even on match day a few years ago.
Think it's a terrific achievement by so many of the Wigan fans to commit a big chunk of money in these uncertain times to the club.
I'm not having a go at those who haven't bought one, I'm just concerned it's a very low number
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Why are you envious?
[/quote]

I give them the tickets as Christmas gifts, and they sit in them (unless I manage to get up, in which case I nick one back!) It is now 89 years since my aunt first went, and still going strong.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:15 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:54 pm
The capacity is 6250 fans
So they finally answered you Josie? :D
No, they’re fecking ignorant! A friend replied 😊
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:19 pm

I'm not having a go at those who haven't bought one, I'm just concerned it's a very low number
Step 3 Roadmap:

Outdoor seated events: 10,000 or 25% (whichever is lowest)

25,000 stadium = 6250

So it’ll be around that
This is what a friend on Twitter replied to my question.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:19 pm

Caboosegg my reply wasn’t directed at you and I didn’t think you was having a go.