Season Ticket holder update: Hull KR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Season Ticket holder update: Hull KR

Post by josie andrews »

Every 2021 season ticket holder can claim a seat for the Hull KR game

New ticketing website launches next week to administer the seat allocation process

Priority day (Wednesday) for fans with a disability ahead of general release on Thursday

We are pleased to confirm that our 2021 season ticket holders will be able to claim their seats for our return to the DW Stadium against Hull KR (Friday 18th June, 7:45pm) from next week via the stadium’s brand new ticketing website.

Everyone who has already purchased a season ticket for the current Betfred Super League campaign is guaranteed a seat thanks to the more generous capacity limit applied to the DW Stadium compared to most other venues in the competition, a policy that can apply to every remaining game this season provided there is no downward revision of the current capacity under government guidelines.

Supporters were asked to choose between a ‘Sideline View’ or a ‘Behind The Posts View’ when purchasing their 2021 season ticket and will be able to select the best available socially distanced seats that correspond to their choice via the new ticketing website.

Sideline View season ticket holders will be able to select the best available seat(s) of their choice in blocks WS1-WS3 and WS8-WS10 in the West (Springfield) Stand and every block in the East (Boston) Stand. Behind The Posts View season ticket holders have access to any available seat in the North and South stands.

Tickets will be available on alternate rows in groups of up to six people from any household, with the system automatically configured to leave two spare seats between each group. It should also prevent supporters from selecting seats in a position that would leave additional ‘wasted’ seats between groups, in order to allow us to admit the maximum possible crowd.

In order to claim tickets for your group, you will need to know the client code and post code for every member of your group, as we need to account for which supporter is using each seat for track and trace purposes. As with every Betfred Super League club having to undertake similar processes during this period, we thank you for your patience in helping us by entering the key details that we need in order to determine exactly who is due to be inside the stadium for the game in compliance with current government rules.

Key dates for the process are…

Wednesday 9th June:

Exclusive early access for supporters with a disability, to ensure that they can have priority for seats relating to their mobility needs.

Thursday 10th June: Seat selection access opens for all other season ticket holders.

Monday 14th June:

Midday deadline for season ticket holders to have confirmed they would like a seat for this game, in order to determine whether we can make any individual match tickets available to non-season ticket holders later that week.

Please keep a look out for further details next week confirming the new website URL where this process can take place and the timings when seats will become available each day. Supporters who genuinely cannot use the site due to lack of internet access will be able to call 01942 311111 for assistance, but we ask that fans with internet access kindly refrain from using the hotline in order to keep the lines clear for predominantly older or disabled supporters who are unable to use the site for various reasons.

E-tickets for use on smartphones or for home printing will be available for this game and we encourage all supporters to use this system where possible, though printed paper tickets can be posted from the DW Stadium Ticket Office if you select this option when you confirm your order.

It is essential that all supporters familiarise themselves with our Code of Conduct – which is an essential document that all supporters must agree to abide by if they wish to attend matches while Covid-related protocols remain – and we have also prepared a quick ‘At A Glance’ guide to help you understand the various changes that are temporarily in place on matchdays, including certain facilities/areas that are closed, set arrival times at turnstiles and sanitisation/face mask protocol within the stadium.

Click here to download the Code of Conduct – Download

Click here to download the At A Glance Guide – Download

To prepare for the process getting underway next week, we encourage all season ticket holders to check that they know their seven-digit client code, which is unchanged from the 2020 season and will begin with either a 3, 4 or 5 (any client codes beginning with R expired in 2019). If you do not know your client code, please email ticketoffice@dwstadium.com or call 01942 311111 before the process gets underway, so that the ticketing team can confirm your client code for you.

We look forward to welcoming you all back to the DW Stadium after 15 months away and can’t wait to see stands adorned with Cherry and White once again.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2021/06/ ... e-hull-kr/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Season Ticket holder update: Hull KR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Great news can't wait . Having a big soulless lump of concrete for a stadium has worked in our favour for once lol .

Huddersfield next week kick starts our Rugby League travels , been a long time comming . With luck will be my first pint since the Hull game at the DW last year a double celebration.

Regards EW
Last edited by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
2002 and EW is hooked
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Has the DW been given special allowance for extra people to attend.

If not.we are looking at a max of 6000 season ticket holders which is a worrying low number and would explain a fair bit of the potential cost cutting we see.

I know it won't be the exact same but Dr K stated Salford needed 5000 fans to break even on match day a few years ago.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:49 am Has the DW been given special allowance for extra people to attend.

If not.we are looking at a max of 6000 season ticket holders which is a worrying low number and would explain a fair bit of the potential cost cutting we see.

I know it won't be the exact same but Dr K stated Salford needed 5000 fans to break even on match day a few years ago.
Think it's a terrific achievement by so many of the Wigan fans to commit a big chunk of money in these uncertain times to the club.
doc

Post by doc »

I kept up the autorenewal but can understand those that decided not to renew this year in the current climate, not knowing whether they would get to any games this season. Just hope the delta variant doesn't mess things up in the meantime.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

The number of people who are now saying “I wished I’d bought a season ticket!”
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I do t think we even considered not buying a season ticket to be honest,I’ve always thought that when the time came there’s plenty of room to spread people out in the stadium
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:05 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:49 am Has the DW been given special allowance for extra people to attend.

Think it's a terrific achievement by so many of the Wigan fans to commit a big chunk of money in these uncertain times to the club.
The capacity is 6250 fans
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

doc wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:14 pm I kept up the autorenewal but can understand those that decided not to renew this year in the current climate, not knowing whether they would get to any games this season. Just hope the delta variant doesn't mess things up in the meantime.
Me too 😊
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

This e mail made my day. Our 4 are all set - and I am so pleased and envious.