HKR Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
BIG AL

HKR Tickets

Post by BIG AL »

Any body else having problems put my client code in as directed red notice comes up cant find this code contact them tried the 01942311111 number cant get through on that either
DaveO

Re: HKR Tickets

Post by DaveO »

BIG AL wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:08 am Any body else having problems put my client code in as directed red notice comes up cant find this code contact them tried the 01942311111 number cant get through on that either
Are you sure you are using the right code? A few seasons ago they changed. My original code was a four digit number and that changed to a seven digit one but adding three digits to the front.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I can't even get that far!

My email (hotmail) does not allow clicking on links in emails. It just doesn't work; it hasn't done for years. this a MS issue I believe. So what i normally do is right-click on the link, select 'Copy link address' and then paste that into a new window/tab.

When i do that in this case, I see the screen with the two big buttons. The LH one says Loyal 18 membership, the RH one says Hull KR tickets. But clicking on it doesn't do anything!
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Tried again this morning and just the same.

Still, all sorted out quickly and easily on the phone. Didn't even have to queue! :D