In a nutshell.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: In a nutshell.

Post by medlocke »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:59 pm Wane and Lockers sound fine to me, we badly need a culture change. We have gone soft.
How the hell is that a culture change, IL and KR gone from the club is the culture change that is needed, Until this happens Jobs for the boys will continue to happen and the club will continue to go down the pan
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/rugby- ... rn-3275810

Burgess talking up a return. Like I said if he proves his fitness he will play for Wigan again
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

medlocke wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:06 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:59 pm Wane and Lockers sound fine to me, we badly need a culture change. We have gone soft.
How the hell is that a culture change, IL and KR gone from the club is the culture change that is needed, Until this happens Jobs for the boys will continue to happen and the club will continue to go down the pan
Medlocke as the new owner stumping up his money to sign star players :lol:
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
MadMaxWarrior

Post by MadMaxWarrior »

Dan2266 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:24 pm https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/rugby- ... rn-3275810

Burgess talking up a return. Like I said if he proves his fitness he will play for Wigan again
I dont know what to make of this, sounds like from how it's been written is that hes going to source a contract in Aus and come back to us later down the line.
So if he can get back to fitness and get a club I'm guessing we wont see him for 2-3 seasons
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

The problem is with all the plans discussed here is that they completely take for granted that fans will just stick with the team whatever.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

One thing I do know is that there was a different culture under Wane compared to Lam.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:39 pm
One thing I do know is that there was a different culture under Wane compared to Lam.
Was still jobs for the boys though
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Plus trophies for the boys too.
Waney's last game for us was the 2018 GF win over Wire.
We are a very long way from playing at that standard now!
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Nathan Mason deal now agreed.

Him & Thornley should be announced in the next couple of weeks.

The club dont want to announce it too close to a possible "Williams to Wire" announcement, as they know how it will be met.

Says it all really, signing players they know the fans wont be happy with
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:11 pm Plus trophies for the boys too.
Waney's last game for us was the 2018 GF win over Wire.
We are a very long way from playing at that standard now!
I thought we were the bounce of a ball away from that standard.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐