HKR Walk up times

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Re: HKR Walk up times

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:14 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:37 pm Just me being dumb but where is car park 1?

We all use car park 3 behind the stadium so have no clue as to where number 1 is,thanks in advance
On the Arena side 😊
Thanks for that Josie,I can foresee problems tomorrow night I suspect as we also have lost our car park pass from last season
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

It has been slickly down from what I have seen. Sooooo jealous!
DaveO

HKR Walk up times

Post by DaveO »

josie andrews wrote:
fozzieskem wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:37 pm Just me being dumb but where is car park 1?

We all use car park 3 behind the stadium so have no clue as to where number 1 is,thanks in advance
On the Arena side [emoji4]
That’s confused me.

I thought car park 1 was the big car park you come to first as you head toward the ground along Stadium Way from Scot Lane?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:00 pm
josie andrews wrote:

On the Arena side [emoji4]
That’s confused me.

I thought car park 1 was the big car park you come to first as you head toward the ground along Stadium Way from Scot Lane?
No, its down Loire Drive, Robin Park Arena is Car Park 1 😊 I’ve just been to the car & checked 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

There’s the map lower down in the article. Don’t know where car park 4 is unless it’s the one coming from B & Q

https://www.wiganwarriors.com/visit/get ... he-stadium
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

On the club site they say those sat in the North, West and East stand to park on Car Park 1 which can be accessed from Stadium Way. I just presumed that it was on the right when driving down Stadium Way towards the ground.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:53 pm On the club site they say those sat in the North, West and East stand to park on Car Park 1 which can be accessed from Stadium Way. I just presumed that it was on the right when driving down Stadium Way towards the ground.
I know, but I’ve had a parking pass for CP 1 for about 15 years. So I know where it is. Obviously those who put on the details need to check up on the geography of the stadium!
DaveO

HKR Walk up times

Post by DaveO »

Wiganer Ted wrote:On the club site they say those sat in the North, West and East stand to park on Car Park 1 which can be accessed from Stadium Way. I just presumed that it was on the right when driving down Stadium Way towards the ground.
Me too. And if you go on Google Maps and zoom in that’s what it’s labelled as.

Car parks 1, 2 and 5 are on the right as you head towards the ground from Scot Lane along Stadium Way. Car Park 3 behind the East Stand and Car Park 4 further on again south of the ground.

If they have changed the numbers for this season and not told people they are mad.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Having read the info again it’s not clear if car park 3 is open or not.

It tells East stand ticket holders to go to car park 1 but mentions pay on the day for this. Maybe car park 3 is open for pass holders.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:15 pm
Wiganer Ted wrote:On the club site they say those sat in the North, West and East stand to park on Car Park 1 which can be accessed from Stadium Way. I just presumed that it was on the right when driving down Stadium Way towards the ground.
Me too. And if you go on Google Maps and zoom in that’s what it’s labelled as.

Car parks 1, 2 and 5 are on the right as you head towards the ground from Scot Lane along Stadium Way. Car Park 3 behind the East Stand and Car Park 4 further on again south of the ground.

If they have changed the numbers for this season and not told people they are mad.
CP 1 has been in the same place since even before we were given parking passes!

My pass is for Robin Park Arena Car Park 1