HKR Walk up times

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

HKR Walk up times

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2021/06/ ... formation/

Can't expect people to turn up 90 minutes before kick off with no catering facilities open . If 4 stands are open that's well less than 2k per stand

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Caboosegg

Re: HKR Walk up times

Post by Caboosegg »

Is the season ticket holders bar closed? And food stands inside?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:59 pm Is the season ticket holders bar closed? And food stands inside?
Nothing is open is it?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

No nothing is open. By having the food kiosks closed they can allow more fans in so presumably kiosk staff count towards the capacity limits imposed.

The link also states 2020 car park passed are going to be honoured but mine is for car park 3 behind the east stand and that’s not open!

Recommendation is to use Car Park 1.

They presumably don’t realise the reason a lot of people pay for car park 3 is mobility issues and it’s the closest car park to the East Stand. I have no mobility issues but whatever, that’s aren’t honouring my pass because the bloody car park I paid for isn’t open!
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Just me being dumb but where is car park 1?

We all use car park 3 behind the stadium so have no clue as to where number 1 is,thanks in advance
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Think if you have kiosks, then you have lots of people hanging around close to one another in the queues, in what is essentially an indoor space. So lots of social distancing required or capacity reduction.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Mike wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:02 pm Think if you have kiosks, then you have lots of people hanging around close to one another in the queues, in what is essentially an indoor space. So lots of social distancing required or capacity reduction.
Yet I imagine everyone will still be in a giant blob around Costa coffee ☕
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:36 pm No nothing is open. By having the food kiosks closed they can allow more fans in so presumably kiosk staff count towards the capacity limits imposed.

The link also states 2020 car park passed are going to be honoured but mine is for car park 3 behind the east stand and that’s not open!

Recommendation is to use Car Park 1.

They presumably don’t realise the reason a lot of people pay for car park 3 is mobility issues and it’s the closest car park to the East Stand. I have no mobility issues but whatever, that’s aren’t honouring my pass because the bloody car park I paid for isn’t open!
What about the people who have parking passes for Car Park 1?

Stewards will have names of people with permits for CP 1 but don’t know if CP 3 will have their names on the list?

Also my pass is for CP 1 & although I’m in the Boston/East stand I always entered the ground via the south east side disabled entrance. But, according to the website I have to go round to the north east part of the stand because the south east entry is classed as a red zone for the opposing team. We will see how I go on 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:37 pm Just me being dumb but where is car park 1?

We all use car park 3 behind the stadium so have no clue as to where number 1 is,thanks in advance
On the Arena side 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I'm confused and have lost my parking ticket, which car park is next to BNQ and the bridge across the canal.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.