Wigan v Hull KR Team News

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Jonathon Kerr (JK)

Wigan v Hull KR Team News

Post by Jonathon Kerr (JK) »

I see Lam has named Hastings at Full-back.

https://twitter.com/wiganwarriorsrl/sta ... 63301?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caboosegg

Re: Wigan v Hull KR Team News

Post by Caboosegg »

Well we have not lacked effort.... that's the only thing I can say at half time.

Should have kicked the penalties.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Jonathon Kerr (JK)

Post by Jonathon Kerr (JK) »

Don’t think the 2 weeks off have done us any favours. Especially considering our last performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Kicking problem again
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

We have lost coz we have no creativity…… im not a lam knocker but it was ridiculous playing jacko at one…… especially given we had most our backline back in the team……6,7 and 9 need to be creative players imo
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Worst Wigan team i have seen in 40 years and what is worse we have played no top teams yet Warrington St Helens and even Leeds will beat us with cricket scores , I said i was genuinely worried a few weeks ago its almost like they are winding the club down
:o :o :o :o
endoman

Post by endoman »

yep, there's nothing I'm hearing to make me want to make a 4 hour round trip to watch . Sad, as I've been watching for 50 years. I want excitement, the voices on the Radio were clearly telling me there was none.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I had a ticket but decided this morning not to go. I don't know whether it's better or worse when listening to the commentary makes me glad of that.

Like a few, I daresay, I listened whilst half-watching the England game on TV with the volume turned off (not the reason I didn't go to the game, I hasten to add), where Scotland seemed to handle England's attack as comfortably as HKR handled Wigan, leading to this weird symmetry :P , as Pickford made a great save just after HKR's first try.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

You'd have been fine. Plenty of singing and shouting (for a home Wigan crowd) and basically no masks in the stands. Apart from the lack of beer (which frankly was surprisingly fine) it felt fairly normal. I'd go if you get the chance. I'd rather go see them lose than not go at all personally. Although I reckon in about 4 weeks time we'll be ripping up some teams.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐