Wigan v HKR game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Re: Wigan v HKR game

Post by fozzieskem »

Mike wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:57 am
fozzieskem wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:54 am No Wigan player for me got above 6 and that was Farrell the rest a mixture of 4 and 5 performances,I still think though KR put on a good show,but I suppose that happens with a coach who knows what he’s up to and a recruitment policy that doesn’t seem to be putting a few names in an uncle Joe’s jar and a blindfold and hoping for the best.

Apparently we can blame the recruitment on the returning saviour Wane!
Aye it seems so in a lot of ways I feel for Lam as he’s been dealt a stacked deck of players but even with an even squad I think he would struggle
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:13 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:54 am No Wigan player for me got above 6 and that was Farrell the rest a mixture of 4 and 5 performances,I still think though KR put on a good show,but I suppose that happens with a coach who knows what he’s up to and a recruitment policy that doesn’t seem to be putting a few names in an uncle Joe’s jar and a blindfold and hoping for the best.

Aye it seems so in a lot of ways I feel for Lam as he’s been dealt a stacked deck of players but even with an even squad I think he would struggle
Yeah, no chance of winning the league and getting to one of the best and most competitive Grand Finals in recent memory under him is there. We may as well give up.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:18 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:13 pm

Yeah, no chance of winning the league and getting to one of the best and most competitive Grand Finals in recent memory under him is there. We may as well give up.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Well, simply, no. Not on current form, anywhere near.