Seasons Positives

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fizz Bomb

Seasons Positives

Post by Fizz Bomb »

There are two positives to take from this season:—
1) We have won 7 games so far giving us 14 pts which should be enough to ensure we won’t be relegated.
2) Leigh are in our division just in case we don’t get any more points.

I hope they don’t do what London Broncos did and go on a winning streak. As we are keen to loan players, as an extra safeguard maybe we should offer Leigh Lam for the rest of the season. That should stop a winning streak dead. After all he’s managed that at Wigan
We have the history Sentelins wish they had
widdenoldboy

Re: Seasons Positives

Post by widdenoldboy »

Fizz Bomb wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:14 am There are two positives to take from this season:—
1) We have won 7 games so far giving us 14 pts which should be enough to ensure we won’t be relegated.

I hope they don’t do what London Broncos did and go on a winning streak. As we are keen to loan players, as an extra safeguard maybe we should offer Leigh Lam for the rest of the season. That should stop a winning streak dead. After all he’s managed that at Wigan
You are Eddie Hemmings and I claim my £5.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Fizz Bomb wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:14 am There are two positives to take from this season:—

The comment about Leigh made me chuckle
Fizz Bomb

Post by Fizz Bomb »

widdenoldboy wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:05 am

You are Eddie Hemmings and I claim my £5.
Damn, and l thought this forum was anonymous. Stevo recommends that l put a cheque in the post, so expect it to arrive in the next couple of years
We have the history Sentelins wish they had