Manfredi

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Charriots Offiah

Manfredi

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Another knee problem, I really feel sorry for the lad.
widdenoldboy

Re: Manfredi

Post by widdenoldboy »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:36 am Another knee problem, I really feel sorry for the lad.
Jeez, can we go any lower...feel for the lad.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:36 am Another knee problem, I really feel sorry for the lad.
Forgot he was missing tonight tbh……. Not good at all its time to retire if its months rather than weeks……. Harsh but honest and ive met dom whose a top lad and possibly the unluckiest RL player in my era alongside steve hampson
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:39 am
Forgot he was missing tonight tbh……. Not good at all its time to retire if its months rather than weeks……. Harsh but honest and ive met dom whose a top lad and possibly the unluckiest RL player in my era alongside steve hampson
He may need an operation but they are hoping that they can manage it week to week. Seems like the knee needs cleaning out again, I hope not.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:06 am
Firestarter wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:39 am
He may need an operation but they are hoping that they can manage it week to week. Seems like the knee needs cleaning out again, I hope not.
Bloody hell thats not good but i must admit he has never looked quite right since his return, unfortunately
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I don’t know how many black cats crossed or ladders that lad has walked under during his career,let’s hope for the best