Rads

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Charriots Offiah

Rads

Post by Charriots Offiah »

We need our CEO to manage our great club, we are going down hill fast. What we are witnessing, and paying good money for the privilege, is not good enough. Time for change. Giz knew what he was talking about. This is Wigan, my team, not a third rate team.
01tentpeg

Re: Rads

Post by 01tentpeg »

and this is what we are becoming
HDS

Post by HDS »

Very worrying times at the moment. The lack of transparency on just what is going on makes it even worse.

Fans deserve to be kept in the picture. Everyone wonders just what the hierarchy of the club have got planned?

Has this apparent apathy filtered down to the team?
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Yes because we are all well informed on what Rads actually does to know that he is at fault 😉
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
JimmyMagnets

Post by JimmyMagnets »

Caboosegg wrote:Yes because we are all well informed on what Rads actually does to know that he is at fault [emoji6]
[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Yes, that's part of the problem isn't it? We don't know for certain who makes what decisions around signings etc. Perhaps that's why these rumours of a director of rugby keep surfacing. Kris was a great player and is a modern legend at the club. He always comes across as a genuine, nice bloke and he clearly loves the warriors. We don't now if he chooses which players to sign and or let go. I'd be surprised if he has the final word because he's never coached and being a great player alone doesn't necessarily qualify you to make those decisions. Similalry we don't necessarily know who makes these decisions at other clubs but I would think that top coaches like Bellamy and Bennett usually have a big input.