Whiskey

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Whiskey

Post by Firestarter »

Has anybody got there loch lomond whiskey yet and tried it? Got mine yesterday it says 1 of 500 bottles( sounds good that but i bet they all say that on them)
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Lumbernator

Re: Whiskey

Post by Lumbernator »

Yeah got mine this morning it also said 1-500
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Lumbernator wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:48 am Yeah got mine this morning it also said 1-500
Would have thought they'd be numbered with there only being 500 of them.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Damn , and theres me thinking mine was the first lol…… it seems a pity to drink it… maybe it will have to be topped up
Fizz Bomb

Post by Fizz Bomb »

If you intend listening to the Wakefield game tomorrow make sure it’s locked away otherwise you may have an empty bottle by 10pm.

Maybe that’s the club’s strategy to make things seem better.
We have the history Sentelins wish they had
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I too have received mine and I'm also 1 - 500 lol. Not worth cracking open just yet lol.

Has anyone received their fan appreciation shirt yet? Meant to be en route in June isn't it?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Im in work thursday so ill have to take out my frustrations there….. would be a massive win under the circumstances but im not confident
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I’m gutted that I’ve no one to go with tomorrow as my friends hubby is having eye surgery today. I’m not driving to Wakefield on my own & there aren’t any coaches going that I know of 😟

I’ve still got the tickets from the away game last season at end of March. Don’t know when I’m going to a refund for them 🤔
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Fizz Bomb wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:38 am If you intend listening to the Wakefield game tomorrow make sure it’s locked away otherwise you may have an empty bottle by 10pm.

Maybe that’s the club’s strategy to make things seem better.
Watching Wigan is hard work at the moment but watching Wigan and drinking Malt Whisky at the same time doesn't bare thinking about god awful stuff lol. Poison :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Mine also said 1-500. I figured they weren't actually individually numbered and looks like that was right. I opened mine and its very nice IMO.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐