Fan Appreciation Shirt Exchange

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Shaun1967

Re: Fan Appreciation Shirt Exchange

Post by Shaun1967 »

Happy days. As I missed the original email the club have told me I can’t have a shirt.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Shaun1967 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:26 pm Happy days. As I missed the original email the club have told me I can’t have a shirt.
That sounds poor, Shaun.

One thing strikes me; out of the what, 4000 was it, shirts that were made. there are bound to be some that will never be collected by the people who should have them. It beggars belief that, at the end of the day, the Club will not have some shirts left over. You'd have thought, at the very least, that they could have taken your size, and informed you later if they had one in that size left over.

Maybe even, ring the Club and say that?
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

After trying on my sons swapped shirt it’s made me think about mine. So has anyone got a L that they want to swap for a XL? Not worn yet just tried on.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

moto748 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:11 pm
Shaun1967 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:26 pm Happy days. As I missed the original email the club have told me I can’t have a shirt.
That sounds poor, Shaun.

One thing strikes me; out of the what, 4000 was it, shirts that were made. there are bound to be some that will never be collected by the people who should have them. It beggars belief that, at the end of the day, the Club will not have some shirts left over. You'd have thought, at the very least, that they could have taken your size, and informed you later if they had one in that size left over.

Maybe even, ring the Club and say that?
What they should do is give a date, say the end of August to collect the shirts and then put any remaining on sale with the proceeds going to either the clubs foundation/academy or a charity e.g. Joining Jack.
FortressCentralPark

Post by FortressCentralPark »

Fujiman wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:42 am After trying on my sons swapped shirt it’s made me think about mine. So has anyone got a L that they want to swap for a XL? Not worn yet just tried on.
Anyone needing a swap? Get involved if so...
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

FortressCentralPark wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:40 pm
Fujiman wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:42 am After trying on my sons swapped shirt it’s made me think about mine. So has anyone got a L that they want to swap for a XL? Not worn yet just tried on.
Anyone needing a swap? Get involved if so...
Thanks for the bump FCP. Might wear it tonight seeing as no one has responded and its warm :D
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Got our from the store tonight before the game
Scottish branch kitted out lol

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
eaststandspy

Post by eaststandspy »

Hi Fujiman

I have just got home with my autographed shirt ( L ) and I think it a bit too small for me so I would love to swap you for your XL
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

eaststandspy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:58 pm Hi Fujiman

I have just got home with my autographed shirt ( L ) and I think it a bit too small for me so I would love to swap you for your XL
Sorry eaststandspy I wore it last night after having no replies and spilt beer on it so needs washing 😀
eaststandspy

Post by eaststandspy »

Thanks for your response, if anyone else is having the same experience let me know. Thank you