Fan Appreciation Shirt Exchange

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
FortressCentralPark

Fan Appreciation Shirt Exchange

Post by FortressCentralPark »

Posting this in case anyone else might need to swap their fan appreciation shirt size.
Perhaps people could put their heads together and arrange a trade.

I'll start:

I requested large but now need a medium.
If anyone requested medium and now needs a large, drop me a message

Cheers
Fujiman

Re: Fan Appreciation Shirt Exchange

Post by Fujiman »

FortressCentralPark wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:25 pm Posting this in case anyone else might need to swap their fan appreciation shirt size.
Perhaps people could put their heads together and arrange a trade.

I'll start:

I requested large but now need a medium.
If anyone requested medium and now needs a large, drop me a message

Cheers
Great idea.
PAB721

Post by PAB721 »

Think yourself lucky you've got a shirt even if it is the wrong size - I've just gone to pick mine up only to find they didn't have one for me and claimed they've no record of me!

Great, seeing as how they sent me an acknowledgment when I 'placed my order'.

I've only been a season ticket holder more years than I can remember, been to every Grand Final, Challenge Cup final, not missed a home game for years and attended many away games, 'donated' my season ticket money from last year to help keep them afloat and supported them unwaveringly like so many others. I quite liked the idea of a shirt and a place on the wall at Robin Park - I must now go and check to see if my name is even on there I suppose. If it isn't, I wonder what the chances are they'll re-do the display to incorporate my name and re-make the shirt to include my name as well? Somewhere between nil and zero, I'd guess.

What a way to treat a loyal fan...

Gutted and upset right now.

Apparently, they are going to email me...I won't hold my breath..... :evil: :evil: :evil:
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

PAB721 - I feel for you and hope you get it sorted. I've missed out too because I don't remember ever being given the chance to select our shirt sizes. Probably my fault but how did you 'place your order'? If you've donated your season ticket money I'm sure your name will be on the wall. Didn't you ever get the season ticket info leaflet with the poster showing all the names? If you didn't I'm happy to check it for you if you like.
PAB721

Post by PAB721 »

Thank you, SouthportCDM, that is very kind of you.

I'm trying to remember now, but I think it was via an email sent by the club which contained a link.

I've just started to scan through the poster to see if I can find my name (I'll probably make an appointment for the Optician for when I've finished...), but thank you for your very kind offer, which is much appreciated.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Thanks PAB271, good hunting.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

They sent an email with a link to the form, you ticked a.couple of questions about understanding xyz, picked your size added your ST number and pressed submit.

I still not sure if I have one as there's an email saying they are available but not saying your shirt is.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I went to collect mine this morning, thankfully it all went to plan. I would have been furious if I wasn't recorded on the list etc.

Hopefully this helps some people,

A couple infront of me went to collect their shirts. They hadn't received an email or completed anything. They had donated last season and where told by the club to bring their season tickets and driving licence to Robin Park. A member of staff then recorded their details etc.

They didn't take any shirts away with then, but this suggest that you can chase it up/question this if you have received an email or dropped off the system etc and the club with resolve it (hopefully).
PAB721

Post by PAB721 »

Thanks CheshireWarrior. We'll see....I left them my email address and Client Code so will wait to see what they say. However, if they've missed me off and my name isn't included, I'll be gutted - even if they eventually find a shirt for me. I know there are more important things in the world to worry about, so maybe I'm over-reacting, but I do feel hacked off at the moment. :x :x :x
Hattster

Post by Hattster »

I’ve just picked mine up and it’s a 2XL. I’ve shrunk a bit since so if anyone has a large that wants to swap just message me.