Fan Appreciation Shirt Exchange

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
PAB721

Re: Fan Appreciation Shirt Exchange

Post by PAB721 »

moto748 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:33 pm
PAB721 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:49 am
moto748 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:42 pm Well I was sure that I'd never told the club a shirt size or anything like that, but when i got the email for the club a few days ago about the shirts, I thought, well I must be 'on their list' somehow, and when I rang the club they called me back and confirmed that yes, they do have a shirt for me, and i can collect it from Robins Park. I'm going to do so tomorrow.

Shaun and PAB>

Did you both get the recent email from the club titled 'FAN APPRECIATION SHIRTS AVAILABLE FROM TOMORROW'? I received it on the 2nd of this month.
Hi. Yes, I did receive the email....
Then I reckon you'll be OK, like I was. Are you locally based?
Yes, Wigan based. I'm going to give them a call today - I think I've waited long enough for them to contact me. Thanks for your help.
FortressCentralPark

Post by FortressCentralPark »

So no-one with a medium who needs a large?

Don't make me put 3 stone back on...
Aluaka

Post by Aluaka »

Anyone got a Small that they want to swap for a medium?

Ideally unopened - the medium we have to swap for it is unopened.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Aluaka wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:46 pm Anyone got a Small that they want to swap for a medium?

sorry misread the post. Anyone got a large they want to swap for a medium?
Last edited by Fujiman on Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

Does anyone have any youths ones they would like to swap, my daughter has a medium youths but I don't think it will last her very long, was expecting a medium to be about an age 9/10 and she is only 7 and will probably only last this season
FortressCentralPark

Fujiman wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:41 pm
Aluaka wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:46 pm Anyone got a Small that they want to swap for a medium?

Hi there, yeah I have a large new and unopened needing a swap for a medium. I'm happy to drive to you or meet wherever to do a swap. Drop me a PM?
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

FortressCentralPark wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:44 pm
Fujiman wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:41 pm

Hi there, yeah I have a large new and unopened needing a swap for a medium. I'm happy to drive to you or meet wherever to do a swap. Drop me a PM?
just sent you a pm and need to book an appoint with spec savers after reading back through the posts 😀
FortressCentralPark

Haha! Have a word with that ref from Sunday because I reckon he's probably heading to one this week
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Over half of shirts collected

More than half of Fan Appreciation shirts collected from Robin Park Arena.

Exclusive event featuring first team players for qualifying fans scheduled for Saturday 24th July.

Design features the names of supporters who selected to donate their 2020 season ticket credit.

More than half of the Wigan Warriors Fan Appreciation Shirts have been picked up by supporters who kindly donated their 2020 season ticket credit back to the Club.

For those who have not collected their shirt yet can do so in store at Robin Park Arena this Friday (16th July).

After the 16th, the fan day, which has been provisionally scheduled for Saturday 24th July, is the next chance to collect.

Taking place at Robin Park Arena, the event has been lined up for the first weekend after social distancing rules are set to be relaxed and will allow eligible fans to pick up their shirt from the first team squad, who will be on hand to meet fans and hand over the jerseys.

Full clarification on the exact timings and any relevant access information will be confirmed as soon as the government has clarified the rules on social distancing that will apply after the widely-discussed 19th July change of regulations.

The Fan Appreciation Shirt is exclusively available to all supporters who were season ticket holders in 2020 and completed our response form to confirm that they wanted to support the Club through troubled times by writing off credit they were owed as a donation to the Club, entitling them to thank you gifts including the shirt and a place on the Fan Wall inside the gym and matchday fanzone area at Robin Park Arena, both of which feature the names of every donor.

As an additional thank you to everyone for their patience in waiting for the shirts’ arrival, each jersey will be accompanied by a voucher for £5 off any in store purchase over £40, which will be valid until Saturday 31st July.

At the fan day, supporters will be asked to sign for any shirts they collect so that they can all be accounted for. Please make sure you know the relevant name and client code for every shirt you wish to collect. A further announcement on collection details will be made regarding any shirts that remain after the 24th July event.

Please be aware that shirts have all been ordered based on the size that each supporter selected when completing the response form and cannot be exchanged at the time of collection, as they have been ordered to suit the precise numbers requested in each size. Those wishing that they had selected a different size are strongly advised to keep their shirt bagged and tagged to explore the possibility of exchanging it with other fans in a similar position once all the shirts have been distributed.

As stated last August when the credit decision process was being undertaken, any supporters who deferred their credit as a discount off a 2021/2022 season ticket or asked for a refund do not qualify for a Fan Appreciation Shirt.

The Club once again wishes to reiterate its thanks to all the supporters who qualify for a Fan Appreciation Shirt and hope that it remains a treasured souvenir of the year you helped the Club through one of its most challenging periods.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2021/07/ ... collected/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

And we await a decision as to when and how people who don't live locally to Wigan can pick their's up and spend their voucher IN STORE before 31st July . :lol:

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked