Fan Appreciation Shirt Exchange

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Shaun1967

Re: Fan Appreciation Shirt Exchange

Post by Shaun1967 »

PAB721 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:57 pm So, after my posts the other day about my lack of shirt, I thought I'd post an update.....

Then I realised I had nothing to update!

Surprise, surprise, still no contact from the club...two days and counting. Sigh......
I've been waiting about three months so far despite leaving my contact details with 2 different people.
I did manage to find the email this morning sent to an old account I no longer use.
Unfortunately I was too wrapped up in Covid matters when they were sent out to chase up on this so partly my fault too.
I'll try to contact the club and hopefully I can at least get a shirt even if my names not on it!
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Well I was sure that I'd never told the club a shirt size or anything like that, but when i got the email for the club a few days ago about the shirts, I thought, well I must be 'on their list' somehow, and when I rang the club they called me back and confirmed that yes, they do have a shirt for me, and i can collect it from Robins Park. I'm going to do so tomorrow.

Shaun and PAB>

Did you both get the recent email from the club titled 'FAN APPRECIATION SHIRTS AVAILABLE FROM TOMORROW'? I received it on the 2nd of this month.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

moto748 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:42 pm Well I was sure that I'd never told the club a shirt size or anything like that, but when i got the email for the club a few days ago about the shirts, I thought, well I must be 'on their list' somehow, and when I rang the club they called me back and confirmed that yes, they do have a shirt for me, and i can collect it from Robins Park. I'm going to do so tomorrow.

Shaun and PAB>

Did you both get the recent email from the club titled 'FAN APPRECIATION SHIRTS AVAILABLE FROM TOMORROW'? I received it on the 2nd of this month.
Cheers Moto.
I can’t find that email anywhere. I didn’t get a call from any of the players either which considering I donated my money shouldn’t be linked to whether or not I registered for a shirt.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I didn't get a call from the players, but apparently I have a shirt, so I don't think there is any linkage there.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

moto748 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:50 pm I didn't get a call from the players, but apparently I have a shirt, so I don't think there is any linkage there.
Cheers, I’ll try to get down to Robin Park at the weekend. Anyone know if it will be open for collections before the game on Sunday?

WALLY LEWIS
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Shaun1967 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:03 pm
moto748 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:50 pm I didn't get a call from the players, but apparently I have a shirt, so I don't think there is any linkage there.

Cheers, I’ll try to get down to Robin Park at the weekend. Anyone know if it will be open for collections before the game on Sunday?
Stated in the email that there will be no collection available on Sunday match day. Considering the number of fans that Wigan have that don't live local it seem to be another poorly thought out decision by the club .

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
PAB721

Post by PAB721 »

moto748 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:42 pm Well I was sure that I'd never told the club a shirt size or anything like that, but when i got the email for the club a few days ago about the shirts, I thought, well I must be 'on their list' somehow, and when I rang the club they called me back and confirmed that yes, they do have a shirt for me, and i can collect it from Robins Park. I'm going to do so tomorrow.

Shaun and PAB>

Hi. Yes, I did receive the email....
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Well I went and collected my shirt this afternoon, and very pleased with it I am too! :D

Even better to have a shirt not plastered with sponsors' logos!

Just go straight in the shop bit and ask for it. Take your client code.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

PAB721 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:49 am

Shaun and PAB>

Hi. Yes, I did receive the email....
Then I reckon you'll be OK, like I was. Are you locally based?
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

I want to get ours today and I asked how many shirts had been ordered by the club. "Well over 4,000 was the reply"
Also the shop will not be relocating to The Grand Arcade when we revert to normal, whatever normal will be!