Wakefield tickets for ST holders

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WarriorWinger

Re: Wakefield tickets for ST holders

Post by WarriorWinger »

Im not sure about the price from east to west but I would imagine we all paid the same, as for say the East stand, whereas In a normal season the seats further to the end of the stand are cheaper than the middle
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

WarriorWinger wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:34 am Im not sure about the price from east to west but I would imagine we all paid the same, as for say the East stand, whereas In a normal season the seats further to the end of the stand are cheaper than the middle
We all paid the same price so what the club said they were not issuing season tickets and had to book for every match it was a lottery if you got the central seats or the cheaper ones at the end for this season the East stand price is the same regardless of where you sat .It would make things a lot easier for the fans and the club to give you your old seats from last season .
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Can’t put it on the Official Site! Yet again 😡

https://twitter.com/wiganwarriorsrl/sta ... 12065?s=21
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Waste of time this I’m not doing this every bloody game! They know who have paid & where their seats are!

Bloody website again 😡
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

jaws1 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:39 am
WarriorWinger wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:34 am Im not sure about the price from east to west but I would imagine we all paid the same, as for say the East stand, whereas In a normal season the seats further to the end of the stand are cheaper than the middle
We all paid the same price so what the club said they were not issuing season tickets and had to book for every match it was a lottery if you got the central seats or the cheaper ones at the end for this season the East stand price is the same regardless of where you sat .It would make things a lot easier for the fans and the club to give you your old seats from last season .
I certainly would be easier if we had our old seats, I sit on half way and I have barely been past the 30 metre line so far (a bit like out attack), but I would imagine those that usually sit on the edges may feel aggrieved if the have to sit in their own seat knowing those in the middle paid the same
Old warrior Mike

Post by Old warrior Mike »

This is absolutely crazy situation - if the club had really give it some thought that the rules would be changed and removed by the government during the season - it would not have been too difficult to let last year's tickets work. But looking at the problem at the moment perhaps computers don't always work as you would hope.
I just hope this isn't going to happen for all future home games.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Well now I get a booking choice but it doesn't recognise my client code!
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

DaveO wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:59 am Well now I get a booking choice but it doesn't recognise my client code!
I still cant get on the site, the map of the stadium is not showing up at all
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Did we all pay same price. I am in east stand and sure I paid the rate for our usual seats. I remember because as I was paying I set up automatic renewal for next season. Maybe mistaken but don't think so
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Why can’t we use our season tickets from last year they could reactivate then for those who have paid for this season!

And why do they have to outsource ticketing to an outside online ticketing company? Why can’t they use their own?