Wakefield tickets for ST holders

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Wakefield tickets for ST holders

Post by josie andrews »

Ticketing website update

Wigan Warriors are aware that some fans are experiencing technical issues with the ticketing site this morning and we apologies for the inconvenience.

Please note we are working hard on trying to fix the problems and will provide a further update in due course.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2021/07/ ... te-update/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

It’s not SOME FANS it’s ALL FANS!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:54 am It’s not SOME FANS it’s ALL FANS!
It always looks better if they say “some” instead of all fans doesn’t it?

Quite why they couldn’t have just said have this seat here’s your QR code for the season all back to normal next year surely it’d save all this faffing about wouldn’t it?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:54 am It’s not SOME FANS it’s ALL FANS!
Well I sent 'em a tweet saying they should scrap it for today and start again tomorrow. I doubt they will pay any attention but I am sure people don't want to spend all day waiting for the site to work in the hope of getting on to secure a seat that isn't if the top corner of the stand when they probably expected to be able to book tickets in a few minutes.
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

The option to purchase tickets come up relatively quickly now but it doesn't recognise any of my client codes
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

WarriorWinger wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:26 am The option to purchase tickets come up relatively quickly now but it doesn't recognise any of my client codes
Doesn’t recognise mine of any of my mates who are also trying
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

Managed to get onto the ticket office hotline and just listening to music now, just have to keep constantly redialling until it rings, just hope they don't cut me off when they answer, as that is what usually happens whenever I ring anyone and I have been on hold
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

22 minutes and counting listening to music on the ticketing 'hotline'
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

WarriorWinger wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:29 pm 22 minutes and counting listening to music on the ticketing 'hotline'
I thought about ringing them but I wonder if they can get at the system themselves? It ought to be the same system they use in the office as we do via the web or there is no way to stop booking conflicts.

I looked at the page source and it tries to run a script at a URL in Ireland. Ping that and it times out. So it looks like Future Ticketing have a server in Ireland and the connection is down.
eaststandspy

Post by eaststandspy »

Not impressed! Firstly I only became aware that tickets could be booked when I went on the warriors site at 12.30pm. Second they did not recognise my client code despite several attempts. Third I have been ringing my B******* off " 20 times" and can't get through. Shambles.
My question. Why were we not given a couple of days notice that tickets were being made available so we could be in the starting blocks at 9.00am on the day of release? Poor.

These things happen, but how long do I persist with my attempt to get a ticket, I need to get on with what life I've got left.