Wakefield tickets for ST holders

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Re: Wakefield tickets for ST holders

Post by ian.birchall »

That's just the point. If we can have 25k in at once (IL wishes) season ticket holders should all have their own seat and everyone else just gets what is available as in pre covid times. If the Club computer wallahs cannot sort that out get Mike on the job.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I'd tend to agree. At the very least, get that sorted in time for the next home game.

I've ordered a ticket for Wakey, anyway, and I will attend, for the first time in what seems like forever. I wouldn't want to get out of the habit of watching live rugby.
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

My husband and myself were going to go to this match but as ex season ticket holders as yet we do not know when we can purchase a ticket when are they going to tell us on Thursday not good enough we are now not bothering if they carry on like this they will have no supporters left poor very poor
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Suzieb wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:42 am My husband and myself were going to go to this match but as ex season ticket holders as yet we do not know when we can purchase a ticket when are they going to tell us on Thursday not good enough we are now not bothering if they carry on like this they will have no supporters left poor very poor
In the opening post!

general sale from 9am Tuesday.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:56 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:38 pm
ian.birchall wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:34 pm Why the kerfuffle. From Monday clubs could have capacity crowds if they want can't they. Has nobody got their 'normal' season tickets now??
Big crowd at Huddersfield last night, reported on talk live as 2000.
Because it’s a free for all & people are taking other fans season tickets seats & not their own, you just get a seat!
This has annoyed me since we went back, my seat was low down in the middle of the east stand.

I've only been able to get tickets really high up or in bad positions since this online reserve system came in.

I moved my seat after 20 years to a seat low down at the start of the 2020 non season, because of a couple of disabilities.

I did ring the ticket office when it was first said that ST seats weren’t allocated for this season, & was told not to worry as registered disabled supporters would be looked after.

When we were first allowed back it was okay because people with disabilities booked on the first day so always got my own seat.

But then we come to the lifting of restrictions & although I was lucky enough to get my seat this time, after the ticketing site constantly told me it didn’t recognise my client code!, my friend had to sit in the row in front, other friends on the same row couldn’t get their own seats, a friend who has a walking aid lost her seat and friends on the next block with a disabled child couldn’t get theirs on the front row! That’s just a couple I know of.

Also people who aren’t computer literate would also have problems with the new online booking system, and yes, I know they said they could ring up, but the lines were constantly engaged.

It is a flawed system IMO 🤨
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Lets hope they have listened to the supporters about using the booking system its not rocket science to allocate your client code to your last seasons ticket/seat. They can be reserved and not sold to anyone apart from the supporter with the client code all the rest of the seats could be on open sale from day one.I know that the software might be lost with the takeover of the Phoenix but what happened to the Friends and Family booking system.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

As far as I am aware you cannot retrieve your booking history from previous seasons on this system .
I emailed the club regarding tickets purchased for last season Magic Weekend to find out if last year's bookings were valid for this year giver all the restrictions in place and how many I had purchased. Still waiting on a reply since July 1st

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Tried to book 2 tickets on Friday, but the system crashed mid way through. Over the weekend and today it will not recognize my client code. Tried the ticket office and been on hold 15 minutes.

Not sure why they couldn't just email the tickets out for the game, I must be allocated one as a season ticket holder.