Wakefield tickets for ST holders

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: Wakefield tickets for ST holders

Post by DaveO »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:52 pm Still can’t get my mates doesn’t recognise client code it must keep crashing 🤨
Did you pick two seats and say "Add to Basket and Continue Shopping" or did you try and pick each seat and check out individually?

If you did the latter for future reference you can pick as many seats as you like, add them all to the basket in one go and are then asked for the names and client codes for all the seats at checkout.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Got through in the end had a bit of wait was mikes away listening to the music so a hurried excuse later tickets sorted
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Worked fine for me and I was using WiFi on an Emirates A380.

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Is that your private jet, EW? :lol:
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

moto748 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:19 pm Is that your private jet, EW? :lol:
Sure is Moto . Take social distancing serious up here . The only problem is there is limited room to land it in Wigan on match days :lol: :lol:

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:33 am
moto748 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:19 pm Is that your private jet, EW? :lol:
Sure is Moto . Take social distancing serious up here . The only problem is there is limited room to land it in Wigan on match days :lol: :lol:

Regards EW
😂😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Well I just tried it, and it seemed to work fine, and I've got a seat 'somewhere near' my proper one.

But one thing I don't get: you get an email from the club with the ticket as an attachment, but the email says, and I quote:

"Please find attached a copy of your E-Ticket for your convenience. You may have already printed your tickets."

How could I already have printed them? This implies that somehow I could access the e-ticket without reference to the email, As if the email was just a 'back-up', that wasn't strictly needed. Am I missing something here?
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Why the kerfuffle. From Monday clubs could have capacity crowds if they want can't they. Has nobody got their 'normal' season tickets now??
Big crowd at Huddersfield last night, reported on talk live as 2000.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ian.birchall wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:34 pm Why the kerfuffle. From Monday clubs could have capacity crowds if they want can't they. Has nobody got their 'normal' season tickets now??
Because it’s a free for all & people are taking other fans season tickets seats & not their own, you just get a seat!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:38 pm
ian.birchall wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:34 pm Why the kerfuffle. From Monday clubs could have capacity crowds if they want can't they. Has nobody got their 'normal' season tickets now??
Because it’s a free for all & people are taking other fans season tickets seats & not their own, you just get a seat!
This has annoyed me since we went back, my seat was low down in the middle of the east stand.

I've only been able to get tickets really high up or in bad positions since this online reserve system came in.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.