Team announced Huddersfield

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg

Re: Team announced Huddersfield

Post by Caboosegg »

I forgot this match was even on, uts the first match that I could have watched that I've missed.

Great for the win though.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
doc

Post by doc »

Anyone know why bullock was left out?
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

doc wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:03 am Anyone know why bullock was left out?
Think he looked at Lam the wrong way
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:54 am
Graham1 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:00 pm Both Hanley and Halsall coped well under the high ball. Hopefully, Hastings will go back into the halves next week which should help. But nobody seems to create any space or overlaps like other teams do. This has gone on since the start of the season it makes you wonder what are we practicing in training. I know we have had a lot of injuries and suspensions but seriously Lam needs to be replaced for next season.
Good to hear, He's looked crap the few times I've seen him but last weeks game he showed how good he could be, Hope he continues to get more game time at 1 and improves even more
He did get chucked into touch early doors meds…… it wasnt great but fair play to the lad for improving and keeping at it….. he was also unlucky not to score
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Yeah, that wasn't a good start from him. But he settled down and was pretty solid thereafter.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:20 am
josie andrews wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:00 am
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:52 am Congratulations Dan. Played better than expected with team picked some good signs from players brought back in partington is starting to look like a liability goes looking for trouble that's not there. Seriously lacking direction and firepower but at this stage a win is a win.
Looked to us as if the giants player took a swipe & Ollie or I thought it was Amir & he stuck up for his small team mate, Ollie won’t take step back but doesn’t go looking for trouble now!

Did you never see Ollie play for the academies? He’s nothing like he was, he probably got sent off every couple of games back then. His discipline has improved 100%
Yes josie I have . I watch more academy and amateur rl than sl . And don't have tinted colour glasses on in assessing players. Imo and I am entitled to that he gets involved in minor things and turns them into a penalty there is a big difference between standing up for you team mate and blowing things out of proportion for ego. Also he is not only one from academy the young props are getting headlines for wrong reasons there egos
I don’t have rose tinted glasses I was just saying what it seemed like at the actual game not on Our League App! I was just asking you a question & IMO he isn’t half as bad as he was in the academy!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

I didn't watch it on ap I was there as a guest. I miss very few games and watch at least 2 amateur games a week.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

doc wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:03 am Anyone know why bullock was left out?
I think he may have been ill.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Dan2266 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:52 am Wigan win and the birth of my first child in the same day. Absolutely perfect. How did we play? I missed it all
Congratulations, I hope mum and baby are doing fine?
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:37 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:52 am Wigan win and the birth of my first child in the same day. Absolutely perfect. How did we play? I missed it all
Congratulations, I hope mum and baby are doing fine?
Thanks for the messages everyone, yeah all doing well pal cheers