e-season tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jaws1

Re: e-season tickets

Post by jaws1 »

Waited 40 mins on hold to get through yesterday my granddaughter has a new season ticket this year after being at college explained that the seat next to mine was empty as she had already sat there in the past. Sorted that she could have the same seat said that I would get an e mail later in the day still not got e mail to confirm the seat still waiting i know they are busy the seat is now blanked out.
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

The e ticket farce rumbles on its Wednesday afternoon and just had an email response from Wigan, they are struggling to contact the ticket providers. We have had the same seats 18 years I got my eticket Friday nothing for my husband its a 200 mile round journey for us to home games from Cumbria so I'm not going on my own. If it doesn't come we both won't be there on Sunday either
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

QR codes given out

Season ticket holders urged to check their emails for their own eSeason Ticket for Wigan’s remaining home games.

Fans will need to use the same QR code for each of the remaining five games at the DW Stadium.

If you have not received an email from the DW Stadium Ticket Office, please email info@wiganwarriors.com.

The DW Stadium Ticket Office confirms that all season ticket holders should have now received a QR code for their e-season ticket for the remaining five home games.

We are urging all season ticket holders to check their emails, as the QR code allows fans to watch the remaining games at the DW Stadium from their favourite seat.

If you are a season ticket holder and have not received a QR code, the reasons for this is that either the Ticket Office does not have your email or that your email has been changed. To receive your e-season ticket QR code, please email info@wiganwarriors.com with your name and client code and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.

Attached to each email sent to each season ticket holder is an eSeason Ticket – to be used for the last five home games of this season; against Leigh Centurions, Salford Red Devils, St Helens, Leeds Rhinos and Catalans Dragons.

Fans will need to use the same QR code given to them for each of the five remaining games, so we urge everyone to keep the email safe. Supporters can print off the QR code from their email or simply scan the code on their mobile phone at the turnstile when entering the stadium.

Where possible, eSeason Tickets have been issued to fans with the same seat that they occupied for the 2020 season.

The Club would like to thank all season ticket holders for their patience in receiving these codes.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2021/07/ ... given-out/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan