e-season tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: e-season tickets

Post by josie andrews »

Graham1 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:56 am Josie you can tell Rads it’s still not working. Still waiting for 2 qr codes will contact Monday morning. Had problems with this system all year.
What are you talking about? That you haven’t received an email!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

That’s correct. Grandson has but granddaughter and me received nothing about the qr codes for the remaking 5 games. Same thing happened with codes for our league and social spacing emails. I have sent emails spoken to office nothing improves, so I will ring them again on Monday
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Graham1 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:08 pm That’s correct. Grandson has but granddaughter and me received nothing about the qr codes for the remaking 5 games. Same thing happened with codes for our league and social spacing emails. I have sent emails spoken to office nothing improves, so I will ring them again on Monday
Will send you a pm
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

So I received my email with code but my husband still hasn't received his. No answer on any phone we're getting increasingly worried that his usual seat will be on general sale
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

Same here. Tried phone continually engaged which is impossible been trying since 9am. Sent emails no response. No wonder attendances are dropping if you can’t get through to ticket sales.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Graham1 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:57 am Same here. Tried phone continually engaged which is impossible been trying since 9am. Sent emails no response. No wonder attendances are dropping if you can’t get through to ticket sales.
Ive sent you a PM!
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

Not received anything from you Josie and I know my email is working as I have received emails this morning
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Graham1 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:09 pm Not received anything from you Josie and I know my email is working as I have received emails this morning
Look in your Private Message box on here at the top right hand corner 😊
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

I got my code on Friday but my wife hadn't had hers (mine was an existing ST but hers was a new season ticket this season so no previously allocated seat) I rang up yesterday and got through after about half an hour on hold. Asked them if they could allocate the seat next to mine as my wife's season ticket and within minutes she got her email with that seat allocated.

I know that they are working through the new season tickets this season as quick as possible so all i'd say is that if you do ring up bear with them but they will look to accommodate specific seat requests.
jackdog

Post by jackdog »

We are in the same boat as Graham1 and Mrs Lifter.
One got the code on Friday, one still hasn’t. Emailed the club, was promised reply within 48 hours, now 72 hours and nothing. Phone hold time said to be 41 minutes..
We are both long-time ST holders.
Club is hopeless at communication. No wonder attendances are halved.