e-season tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Graham1

e-season tickets

Post by Graham1 »

Warriors website says season ticket holders 2020 should have received an email yesterday with QR code for rest of season home games. I haven’t received one just wondered if anyone else hasn’t received there’s?
Shaun1967

Re: e-season tickets

Post by Shaun1967 »

Got mine last night during the game.
It’s just one QR code you use for the last 5 games. It’s for the same seat as the 2020 season where this applies.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

I've received mine but my partner hasn't had hers yet. I'll give it until Monday before we start worrying.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Mine was there when I got home. My son's is not.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

Thanks for replying guys. It’s just that I’ve had a problem all year with codes etc. Grandson gets emails but I don’t. Only been a season ticket holder for 55 years!
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Got mine.

I assume the idea with these QR codes (not something I use) is that you have them on your mobile phone. Annoyingly, I can't read my emails on my phone, I always use my laptop. Obviously I *could* transfer the code from laptop to phone 'by other means', but it's a bit of a faff, so I guess I'll do what I did with the Wakey one, and just print it out. But it crossed my mind, if you print it, does the size matter? It didn't matter last night, but my print-out was inspected by a real human, not read by a machine at the turnstile.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

moto748 wrote:Got mine.

I assume the idea with these QR codes (not something I use) is that you have them on your mobile phone. Annoyingly, I can't read my emails on my phone, I always use my laptop. Obviously I *could* transfer the code from laptop to phone 'by other means', but it's a bit of a faff, so I guess I'll do what I did with the Wakey one, and just print it out. But it crossed my mind, if you print it, does the size matter? It didn't matter last night, but my print-out was inspected by a real human, not read by a machine at the turnstile.
Well at the game last night for some reason the QR code on my sons phone was showing up as a huge one. It would not scan. I had both tickets on mine and had sent him a copy so using my smaller copy both scanned Ok.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Rads was telling me this morning they’d had a nightmare with the new online ticketing but the club has been assured it’s okay now. Told him it was mayhem for the previous nights game, not recognising people’s clients codes & it crashing, but told him I had no problem using it for the Warrington game on Wednesday.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Unfortunately, and this is probably completely irrational, I don't feel confident about going to away games yet. The DW is as far as I'm prepared to push the boat out for now. I hope this is temporary; I look forward to going to away games again in the future.
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

Josie you can tell Rads it’s still not working. Still waiting for 2 qr codes will contact Monday morning. Had problems with this system all year.