Squad v Warrington

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Squad v Warrington

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:49 pm
Warrior20 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:41 pm Why has he dropped Clark for this match? Stupid decision.
Because hes been playing well…… why else? Obviously clubb and byrne have been killing it 😉
Thinking it’s because of squad rotation with another game on Sunday!

Heard that Lam isn’t picking the team apparently!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:52 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:55 pm Lam is deliousional

Wigan where outstanding and he is blaming the ref.

Seriously!!!!!

We had lots if go forward but we have no ability to finish.
The decision to award the Mamo try without referring it to the video referee was criminal. Whilst I am not a fan of Lam he was spot on Wigan should have had a penalty, it was a game changer.
Forgot that aspect to it, at the time I thought Charnley had kicked the ball out of Marshy's hands and that would have been worth checking on its own, the truth was worse.
DaveO

Squad v Warrington

Post by DaveO »

josie andrews wrote:
Warrior20 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:41 pm Why has he dropped Clark for this match? Stupid decision.
Because hes been playing well…… why else? Obviously clubb and byrne have been killing it [emoji6]

If that was rotation the idea you can get away with a worse pack against Wire than Leigh is nuts. He also swapped one young hooker for another but decided five minutes was enough for him to change the game!

I find it hard to believe he’s not picking the team but if he isn’t he needs to resign and go home as whoever is picking the team is doing a good job of ruining his reputation.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

DaveO wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:48 am
josie andrews wrote:
Because hes been playing well…… why else? Obviously clubb and byrne have been killing it [emoji6]

If that was rotation the idea you can get away with a worse pack against Wire than Leigh is nuts. He also swapped one young hooker for another but decided five minutes was enough for him to change the game!

I find it hard to believe he’s not picking the team but if he isn’t he needs to resign and go home as whoever is picking the team is doing a good job os ruining his reputation.
If someone else is picking the team they need to
go with him!
Charriots Offiah

Barney841 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:28 pm Lam has always been delusional, always seems to quote a different game we’ve all been watching.
Just look forward to next season because Lam is going nowhere until this season is finished.
Have to say every time I watch Pearce Paul he impresses me. Always causes trouble for the other team and full energy, just could do with another stone on him and he will be even more of a handful
I would also add a bit of nastiness as well.
Charriots Offiah

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:18 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:42 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:26 pm

Has he?

What’s he done? He’s another catch and pass like Tommy
Smith’s passing is so inconsistent, Hastings should be in the halves because his positional play at fullback is atrocious.
Well that would be because hastings is a fully paid up member of the half back club,only one person doesn’t see that though and he’s the one that counts
True.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:34 pm
Because hes been playing well…… why else? Obviously clubb and byrne have been killing it 😉

Lets just say he is, but he is being pointed in a certain direction. Thats all I will say 😬
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Dan2266 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:41 am

Lets just say he is, but he is being pointed in a certain direction. Thats all I will say 😬
If that's the case he has even less idea than lam. And we are seriously as a club in trouble and in desperate need of complete management clear out.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wow if that’s true Josie it’s time to pack up and go home surely?
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Ooo. Intriguing. What if someone else is playing Hastings at FB? And it's Wane that's the idiot/fool? Does it suddenly become a good decision. Probably I'd say.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐