Referee for Wednesday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Referee for Wednesday

Post by josie andrews »

up the junction wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:36 am
Nezza Faz wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:26 pm
josie andrews wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:19 pm

I will reiterate what I’ve already said!

There’s already a thread going about playing squads which has nothing to do with the choice of referee.

I’m sorry if you think it’s petty but you are discussing something entirely different to what the post is supposed to be about ie: Referee, his touch judges & VR.

I may as well just let anyone post anything where they want!
Very true !! Well said Josie, there's always someone ;) :!:
Really not looking for an argument Josie
Respect you lots ,, it was an honest mistake by me .
Morley please learn to keep your nose out.
In no way was my reply to Josie meant to offend and I’m sure she can defend herself.
Instead of jumping in .
Again not looking for an argument just making my point as it was my mistake in the first place 😀
It’s not a problem, I’ve made plenty blunders on here myself, including after commenting on this late last night 😳🥱😴😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Disgraceful from hicks a player has an head injury and he allows play on should have gone to the screen cost us the game very poor referee but I have been saying that for 20 years when he used to referee our son.
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Completely inadequate as a referee. No control of offside or spoiling tactics at he PTB. Play should have been stopped immediately when Marshall was kicked in the head and looked to be unconscious (don't for a moment think it was deliberate, Josh isn't that kind of player). Hicks should be stood down for at least the next few matches because referees have a duty of care towards players.
As for sin-binning Partington who didn't seem to do more or less than any other Wigan player - a joke decision from a bad joke referee.
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

I feel that the club should put in an official complaint about hicks as he as the match official has a duty of care for all the players that he is officiating he should be stood down until the complaint is heard,disgraceful.
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

When philbin was down he immediately stopped play and the wigan player who was is also stopped,what the Warrington player did was very unsporting.
Great grandad Harry ball

Post by Great grandad Harry ball »

Apparently Adriam Lam was having a 'phone call' with Steve Ganson today at 11 am, presume its to discuss whatever charge he's going to be put on for his after match comments regarding Hicks on Wednesday.
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

Can the ref lover's among you and there's a few on here please tell me when Hicks ever decided a game in our favour, because he has a massive history against us, it's beyond a joke.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Hull v Leeds, game stopped for...a finger in the eye :cry:
Play on for kick in the back and two kicks to the head
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

widdenoldboy wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:49 am Hull v Leeds, game stopped for...a finger in the eye :cry:
Play on for kick in the back and two kicks to the head
And no penalty for a high shot after the finger in the eye!