QR CODES GIVEN OUT

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

QR CODES GIVEN OUT

Post by josie andrews »

Season ticket holders urged to check their emails for their own eSeason Ticket for Wigan’s remaining home games.

Fans will need to use the same QR code for each of the remaining five games at the DW Stadium.

If you have not received an email from the DW Stadium Ticket Office, please email info@wiganwarriors.com.

The DW Stadium Ticket Office confirms that all season ticket holders should have now received a QR code for their e-season ticket for the remaining five home games.

We are urging all season ticket holders to check their emails, as the QR code allows fans to watch the remaining games at the DW Stadium from their favourite seat.

If you are a season ticket holder and have not received a QR code, the reasons for this is that either the Ticket Office does not have your email or that your email has been changed. To receive your e-season ticket QR code, please email info@wiganwarriors.com with your name and client code and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.

Attached to each email sent to each season ticket holder is an eSeason Ticket – to be used for the last five home games of this season; against Leigh Centurions, Salford Red Devils, St Helens, Leeds Rhinos and Catalans Dragons.

Fans will need to use the same QR code given to them for each of the five remaining games, so we urge everyone to keep the email safe. Supporters can print off the QR code from their email or simply scan the code on their mobile phone at the turnstile when entering the stadium.

Where possible, eSeason Tickets have been issued to fans with the same seat that they occupied for the 2020 season.

The Club would like to thank all season ticket holders for their patience in receiving these codes.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2021/07/ ... given-out/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
DaveO

Re: QR CODES GIVEN OUT

Post by DaveO »

I emailed first thing this morning. Nothing back yet. I have mine but my son's is missing.

As our tickets were on auto-renewal and it's me who pays for both with my son's client code linked to mine you'd think they would know this and send both out but I can only assume this link has been broken and they don't know this.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

It's a bit strange that Dave I do same I pay for them and all have my email address. And funnily enough there code came before mine but was on same day
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

DaveO wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:01 pm I emailed first thing this morning. Nothing back yet. I have mine but my son's is missing.

As our tickets were on auto-renewal and it's me who pays for both with my son's client code linked to mine you'd think they would know this and send both out but I can only assume this link has been broken and they don't know this.
I had a similar issue with my grandsons ( auto renewal, linked to my account, I pay for both similar to you) and the reason was there wasn’t an email account linked to his name
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

Same thing happened with me. Received my grandsons but not mine or granddaughter. But have received them now after speaking with someone in the ticket office. I had the same problem when they issued codes for Our League and other emails regarding social distancing etc. They need to review their mailing list against actual season tickets holders because it seems obvious that quite a large number are not on the mailing list. And its been a nightmare trying to speak with someone in ticket sales. Once you get through they are very helpful and no doubt its been stressful for them through no fault of their own.
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

Does anyone know if we can use these e season tickets for Academy and Womens matches at the Arena?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Graham1 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:58 pm Does anyone know if we can use these e season tickets for Academy and Womens matches at the Arena?
Think you have to pay now Graham.

But Saturdays game v Newcastle is off they can’t raise a team!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Graham1 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:55 pm Same thing happened with me. Received my grandsons but not mine or granddaughter. But have received them now after speaking with someone in the ticket office. I had the same problem when they issued codes for Our League and other emails regarding social distancing etc. They need to review their mailing list against actual season tickets holders because it seems obvious that quite a large number are not on the mailing list. And its been a nightmare trying to speak with someone in ticket sales. Once you get through they are very helpful and no doubt its been stressful for them through no fault of their own.
Got my sons sorted. The email on his record was out of date. This shows it's a bit dangerous for the club to rely on email. Yes people should update their email address if they change it but it's easily forgotten and how do you do it anyway? It's not obvious you can on the club web site.

The email they used is now completely defunct so it would have "bounced" but they either didn't check or had no way of dealing with this. As I said before they seem to have lost the link between mine and his client codes despite me being the purchaser so they couldn't/didn't contact me about it either.
Maxine

Post by Maxine »

We’ve only received a QR code for our disabled son none for hubby who attends has his carer or for myself and eldest son who are new season ticket holders.
No answer to e mails or telephone busy all day.
Just e mailed address above but panicking a bit now.
Anyone else struggling to get QR codes still?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

I think the best way is to give the ticket office a call and just sit in the queue. I called at about 11:30am yesterday and there were about five in front of me in the queue and it didn't take that long to get through.