Lam Out!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Lam Out!

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:24 pm Is IL actually OK at the moment? It seems to me that the situation has gone too far for a fully committed leader not to have taken some action or made some comment. Is IL unable to lead right now for some reason - distracted by other concerns, or other issues? I don't know, but I'm starting to wonder.
I know he hasn’t been well, but I’m sure he made a full recovery
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Current situation - No announcement has been made that Lam will be leaving at the end of the season simply because there is now a possibility they part ways before. Where as at the time I got the info about the announcement this was not the case. It would not shock me at all if he goes Tuesday morning after another lacklustre embarrassing performance.

Some of you may say the above is obvious and it is really. But thats the reason as to no announcement, there have now been discussions (not involving lam) about a plan if he is relieved of his duties before the end of the season.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Dan2266 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:44 am Current situation - No announcement has been made that Lam will be leaving at the end of the season simply because there is now a possibility they part ways before. Where as at the time I got the info about the announcement this was not the case. It would not shock me at all if he goes Tuesday morning after another lacklustre embarrassing performance.

Some of you may say the above is obvious and it is really. But thats the reason as to no announcement, there have now been discussions (not involving lam) about a plan if he is relieved of his duties before the end of the season.
A plan?!!!!!!!

Now I know you’re exaggerating…

(And yes I do mean it as a joke)😀😀
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Is it a cunning plan?
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Dan2266 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:44 am Current situation - No announcement has been made that Lam will be leaving at the end of the season simply because there is now a possibility they part ways before. Where as at the time I got the info about the announcement this was not the case. It would not shock me at all if he goes Tuesday morning after another lacklustre embarrassing performance.

Dan I was told lam had a meeting on Friday morning that got heated. And that he is definitely going before end of season regardless of results. Have you not heard anything about this?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:04 pm

Dan I was told lam had a meeting on Friday morning that got heated. And that he is definitely going before end of season regardless of results. Have you not heard anything about this?
If this is the case why the hell isn’t this miserable reiegn put out of its misery?

If this was a book it’s be “spot goes to the park” when the regime need to be more “game of thrones”
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

If we were going to sack Lam he would have gone by now. Just think he will go at the end of the season, because we won’t make the 6, can’t see us scoring a try never mind win a game. Hope they have a rethink of Wane and Peet though would like to see a fresh approach and we won’t get that with the old brigade.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:00 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:04 pm

If this is the case why the hell isn’t this miserable reiegn put out of its misery?

If this was a book it’s be “spot goes to the park” when the regime need to be more “game of thrones”
The entire kingdom gets destroyed in GOT
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

My hubby's team for Monday would be.
Hardaker
Bibby.
Halsall.
Gildart.
Marshall.
Field