Look out for me....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Look out for me....

Post by ian.birchall »

When I retired 21 years ago my adoring office staff, difficult to believe I know but true!! spoke to my dear friend Mary Sharkey and got her to have a shirt signed by a dozen of the players which they presented to me as I left.
Farrell13 as he signed himself, Steve Renouf, Terry O'Connor, Mick Cassidy and some chap famous enough to have only one name Kris, and many other players who highlight the difference in quality between the team in April 2000 and now.
It has been proudly pinned to the wall in my home office ever since but it's unpinned now and I will be wearing it tomorrow. Seat M80 in the East Stand, accompanied by son and two grandsons, 8 and 12, all 4 of us for a bargain retro priced £25.
Amazing value, just need to put 40 points on the Rhinos to make the occasion complete.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Charriots Offiah

Re: Look out for me....

Post by Charriots Offiah »

ian.birchall wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:39 pm When I retired 21 years ago my adoring office staff, difficult to believe I know but true!! spoke to my dear friend Mary Sharkey and got her to have a shirt signed by a dozen of the players which they presented to me as I left.
Farrell13 as he signed himself, Steve Renouf, Terry O'Connor, Mick Cassidy and some chap famous enough to have only one name Kris, and many other players who highlight the difference in quality between the team in April 2000 and now.
It has been proudly pinned to the wall in my home office ever since but it's unpinned now and I will be wearing it tomorrow. Seat M80 in the East Stand, accompanied by son and two grandsons, 8 and 12, all 4 of us for a bargain retro priced £25.
Amazing value, just need to put 40 points on the Rhinos to make the occasion complete.
JJB sponsorship with a proper collar?
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Quite right, an Adidas one with Tesco on the back of the collar.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

That's lovely, ian.