Sky commentators

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Sky commentators

Post by Firestarter »

Halsall looked so assured under the high ball
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:33 pm Halsall looked so assured under the high ball
Made one error that didn’t cost us,he needs more time but that young man to my untrained eye has a good future
DaveO

Sky commentators

Post by DaveO »

Caboosegg wrote:So nonr of Castlefords errors are down to Wigans defence according to Phil Clarke, all just Cas doing it to themselves.
He’s not giving due credit that is for sure but that pass that Marshall picked up was a shocker. Under no real pressure and it was lobbed anywhere! I thought Sam Powell had signed for Cas for a minute (that ones for Wes :) )

Joking aside nice to see Marshall go the length of the field anyway given the injury he suffered.
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

DaveO wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:15 pm
Caboosegg wrote:So nonr of Castlefords errors are down to Wigans defence according to Phil Clarke, all just Cas doing it to themselves.
He’s not giving due credit that is for sure but that pass that Marshall picked up was a shocker. Under no real pressure and it was lobbed anywhere! I thought Sam Powell had signed for Cas for a minute (that ones for Wes :) )

Joking aside nice to see Marshall go the length of the field anyway given the injury he suffered.
My god didn't he travel? Looked like he has got all his speed back - nice to see a 100% player come back from such a set of injuries.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Southern Softy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:37 am My god didn't he travel? Looked like he has got all his speed back - nice to see a 100% player come back from such a set of injuries.
My thoughts exactly. When he first came back he seemed a bit reluctant to hit the accelerator but probably understandable given the injury. That try should have boosted his confidence.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Southern Softy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:37 am
DaveO wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:15 pm

My god didn't he travel? Looked like he has got all his speed back - nice to see a 100% player come back from such a set of injuries.
If memory serves me right all his injuries have either been at Castleford or the last one at home v Castleford.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

DaveO wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:15 am
Southern Softy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:37 am My god didn't he travel? Looked like he has got all his speed back - nice to see a 100% player come back from such a set of injuries.
My thoughts exactly. When he first came back he seemed a bit reluctant to hit the accelerator but probably understandable given the injury. That try should have boosted his confidence.
He still seems a bit limpy when walking though. Hopefully will be even better in a few weeks.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Mike wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:56 am
DaveO wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:15 am
He still seems a bit limpy when walking though. Hopefully will be even better in a few weeks.
It was great to see him move like that again,that minimal movement he seems to have while at full speed,let’s hope his injury is behind him fully now
Second Row

Post by Second Row »

Only because Castleford allowed him to go at that pace :D

and good old Barrie two second half quotes

Try for Cas coming here !!!!! er no :lol:

Watch out for Evalds !!! still watching and waiting :lol: