Fans Forum

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wes

Fans Forum

Post by Wes »

Anyone care to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
First Try Tickle

Re: Fans Forum

Post by First Try Tickle »

Yes it was a very open insight into everything Wigan warriors. I though IL came across very well explaining everything in detail.

They had a list of things to cover that included most things people wanted answers for.

It was all filmed and they said it will be put out on social media after editing.

I think the announcement about Lam leaving at the end of the season put a stop to a lot of the coaching questions, but would only say a decision on next season hadn’t been made but it wouldn’t be a current head coach and it wasn’t Wane.

Too much to cover in one post….any questions?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Interesting that’s it won’t be a current head coach I wonder if they’ll have a chat to McDermott like him or not he,like Wane knew how to win things.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:37 pm Interesting that’s it won’t be a current head coach I wonder if they’ll have a chat to McDermott like him or not he,like Wane knew how to win things.
He’s currently a head coach.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

First Try Tickle wrote: Too much to cover in one post….any questions?
What’s their excuse for the poor recruitment and retention of past it players?
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:37 pm Interesting that’s it won’t be a current head coach I wonder if they’ll have a chat to McDermott like him or not he,like Wane knew how to win things.
Please no..... the treble was not him it was the senior players. Never been a fan.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:52 pm
He’s currently a head coach.
Thought he was just helping Oldham out as a consultant?

Split hairs all you want but to be current means,to me at least employed in said capacity?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:13 pm

Please no..... the treble was not him it was the senior players. Never been a fan.
I’m not surprised by your reaction and while he certainly would be a marmite character for sure he’s a coach while what’s the world,a little odd in his public persona I always thought his sides played decent rugby.

All wishful thinking let’s be fair but wouldn’t it be nice to think Wigan had at least cast a net out?
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Did anybody ask why things don't seem to get announced?

Isa, Powell, Bibby, Thornely.

I wasn't there. But I assume they hinted towards another signing hopefully being completed soon?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Dan2266 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:47 am Did anybody ask why things don't seem to get announced?

Isa, Powell, Bibby, Thornely.

I wasn't there. But I assume they hinted towards another signing hopefully being completed soon?
They said about Thornley being signed
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan