More Wigan departures expected

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

More Wigan departures expected

Post by josie andrews »

With Adrian Lam on his way out of Wigan at the end of the season, it’s going to be a big rebuild in the off-season for the Warriors.

That means more player movement is likely, and, with Tony Clubb’s exit already been confirmed, speculation has been mounting over who could follow.

Tommy Leuluai suffered a severe injury earlier on, with the veteran playmaker doubtful to turn out in a Wigan shirt again.

But, Lam is keen to see more leaders come through and help the younger stars blossom.

We’ve lost some leaders over the last 12 months and potentially could happen at the end of this year as well so it’s important we find that balance to help guide these young guys through,” Lam said.

“It will always be a great club, regardless if it is me here or the next coach after that.

“What will always last is our great club and fans and what I know is there are great times ahead.”I

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/more-wig ... ted-42812/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan