Get Brad Dyer signed

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dan2266

Re: Get Brad Dyer signed

Post by Dan2266 »

First Try Tickle wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:39 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:18 pm Said time and time again we should of Signed Danny Walker whilst we had the chance when he entered the last 6 months of his Wire deal. What a player.
Walker has only signed a one year extension at Warrington, so unless he really starts to push Clarke could be on his way for 2023.
I think Clark will be available for 2023 & they'll stick with Walker
southportcdm

Re: Get Brad Dyer signed

Post by southportcdm »

I think the days are gone when we can expect to get any player from wire that they want to keep. We just don't seem to be able to compete financially. Walker was the best hooker on the field at the weekend. I agree with many other son this site that. fortunately for us, O' Neil is a great prospect. In addition, despite all the stick that he's been getting, having Shorrocks as an 'emergency hooker' is a great bonus for the side. There are many times in the season that both first and second choice hookers are injured/unavailable and we need somebody else to step up. With a bit more work on sharpening his game for the hooking role Joe wii prove invaluable in this additional role and the experience can only help his game as a 11, 12 or 13.