Catalan tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
adam0026

Catalan tickets

Post by adam0026 »

Not sure if anyone else has tried to get tickets for the catalan game via the online ticket office yet?
You can get tickets for certain sections of the ground for free?
not sure why this is.......
nothing on the website.

if you click on the tickets. scroll over to the left of each of the stands and it allows you to choose tickets for free.
Last edited by adam0026 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josie andrews

Re: Catalan tickets

Post by josie andrews »

They will probably go on sale at the start of the week we play them.

Not heard of free tickets though.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

adam0026 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:54 pm Not sure if anyone else has tried to get tickets for the catalan game via the online ticket office yet?
You can get tickets for certain sections of the ground for free?
not sure why this is.......
nothing on the website.
When you click further into it wen it says "£0-£25" or another value other than £25, the tickets that are listed as £0 are for kids under 8.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:16 pm They will probably go on sale at the start of the week we play them.

Not heard of free tickets though.
I'm sure IL mentioned this at the fans forum, something about all season ticket holders being able to take a friend for free. It will also be an armed forces day, also with free entry.

Seems only season ticket holders will have paid, they should just open the gates and let anyone in.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I thought it was mentioned in passing at the fans forum that all tickets would be free for this match!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Heard about the season ticket holders being able to take a friend free . Need to issue tickets tho as these free tickets will need to be allocated seat numbers to keep the season tickets seats vacant.

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

I remember reading something alone the lines of season ticket holders could bring a friend for free. I am a NHS worker and for some reason I seem to remember him saying something about free tickets for us, unless I’ve made that up after a few too many shandy’s.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan