Wigan to host Eliminator Game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg

Re: Wigan to host Eliminator Game

Post by Caboosegg »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:55 pm The chances are the way we're playing this will be the last game of the season and we are going to end Lammys reign with a very very poor crowd. Nothing like going out with a whimper
Which is a shame as despite how we have gone you'd hope people would turn up and send him off with support and to support the team to push for a GF (no matter how unlikely)
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Well tickets bought wife still annoyed at the date change but like as not the last game of the season only right they’re seen off
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

How much are tickets for the playoff game can't see where it is listed anywhere, it says ST holders get a £5 discount, when I log on to buy tickets they are priced at £20, is that after the discount or should there be a discount off that, anyone know?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

WarriorWinger wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:00 pm How much are tickets for the playoff game can't see where it is listed anywhere, it says ST holders get a £5 discount, when I log on to buy tickets they are priced at £20, is that after the discount or should there be a discount off that, anyone know?
Cost 20 quid for the east stand

Given I fully expect a small crowd why they hell they didn’t price them at a tenner is beyond me to try and get them in at least.

But no doubt the old excuse of it’s the RFL that sets the price will be trotted out
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:16 pm
WarriorWinger wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:00 pm How much are tickets for the playoff game can't see where it is listed anywhere, it says ST holders get a £5 discount, when I log on to buy tickets they are priced at £20, is that after the discount or should there be a discount off that, anyone know?

Given I fully expect a small crowd why they hell they didn’t price them at a tenner is beyond me to try and get them in at least.

But no doubt the old excuse of it’s the RFL that sets the price will be trotted out
So the price to ST holders should be £15 once the discount is taken off, I sit in the East (two rows behind where you used to sit Josie, you used to give the kids the coloured paper to throw in the air) how do you get the reduced price when you are logged in to the ticketing site, for any of those that have bought tickets in East stand already?
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

£20 is the discounted price . Walk up price is £25

Walk up for my seat in the West Stand (senior) is £23 discount price is £18

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

WarriorWinger wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:11 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:16 pm

So the price to ST holders should be £15 once the discount is taken off, I sit in the East (two rows behind where you used to sit Josie, you used to give the kids the coloured paper to throw in the air) how do you get the reduced price when you are logged in to the ticketing site, for any of those that have bought tickets in East stand already?
Hello 😊 your kids have grown up now if it’s the same children I’m thinking of.😊
Our Rick still sits there with his partner & his baby girl. I’ve moved down a couple of rows from the front, can’t cope with too many steps these days

I did mine over the phone yesterday £14 with the £5 discount & picked them up this morning.

It’s £20 for an adult in the middle ‘silver’ section that’s with the the £5 discount. Hope this helps 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

Hello 😊 your kids have grown up now if it’s the same children I’m thinking of.😊
Our Rick still sits there with his partner & his baby girl. I’ve moved down a couple of rows from the front, can’t cope with too many steps these days

I did mine over the phone yesterday £14 with the £5 discount & picked them up this morning.

It’s £20 for an adult in the middle ‘silver’ section that’s with the the £5 discount. Hope this helps 😊
[/quote]

They have grown up now, eldest just gone of to UNI and daughter now at College, I take my youngest now but hard to get her into the games, my other daughter works so makes an occasional appearance, seen your Rick and his partner with the little one, she is a little cutie.

Thanks for the info on the tickets, i will look to purchase mine now.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

WarriorWinger wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:50 pm Hello 😊 your kids have grown up now if it’s the same children I’m thinking of.😊

They have grown up now, eldest just gone of to UNI and daughter now at College, I take my youngest now but hard to get her into the games, my other daughter works so makes an occasional appearance, seen your Rick and his partner with the little one, she is a little cutie.

Thanks for the info on the tickets, i will look to purchase mine now.
[/quote]

It’s crazy how time goes by in the blink of an eye! Started taking our Rick when he was six he’s now 29!

Evie is a just gorgeous my great, great niece, always smiling & the spits of Rick!

Hope the ones going to Uni & College do well in their respective courses & your younger one starts to enjoy the game.

Enjoy the game Friday 😊🏉🍒⚪️❤️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Ticket bought online, thanks for the reminder. Got my own seat at least.