Wigan to host Eliminator Game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: Wigan to host Eliminator Game

Post by DaveO »

Bought mine and also managed to get my own seats.

Does anyone know if the car park pass for the East stand car park is still valid (car park 3)?
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

DaveO wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:31 pm Bought mine and also managed to get my own seats.

Does anyone know if the car park pass for the East stand car park is still valid (car park 3)?
It should be it is a ‘season’ pass.
kevbrown1980

Post by kevbrown1980 »

Due to covid and living 220 miles away I haven't been to a game for the last couple of seasons. I'll be there Thursday for the play-off game but where is best to park? Are the gravel car parks still open to everyone no Stadium way and if so how much are they?
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

kevbrown1980 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:45 am Due to covid and living 220 miles away I haven't been to a game for the last couple of seasons. I'll be there Thursday for the play-off game but where is best to park? Are the gravel car parks still open to everyone no Stadium way and if so how much are they?
It'll be my first home game since March last year, when the lockdown started, though I'm mainly an away supporter anyway.

Realistically it's 50/50 and hard to predict the outcome, but I believe we can do it. Living in Leeds gives it an extra edge for me. C'mon you Wiggin!

👋👋👋
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
pedro

Post by pedro »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:38 pm
DaveO wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:31 pm Bought mine and also managed to get my own seats.

does that mean season tickets will be valid for the game?
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

pedro wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:18 am
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:38 pm

does that mean season tickets will be valid for the game?
No you need to purchase the ticket

the reference to season pass, is that you should be able to purchase the seat you have had all season for play-offs, but it was believed that you couldnt get your usual seat
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Given these play off games are usually poorly attended why they didn’t knock the price down to a tenner is beyond me
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:58 am Given these play off games are usually poorly attended why they didn’t knock the price down to a tenner is beyond me
Isn't it controlled by the RFL or Super League rather than the clubs?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

If we had been playing Friday Dave the South bound M6 was closed for you going home. Thursday North bound closed but only comes in to effect 9pm .As far as i know we can still use car park pass.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

jaws1 wrote:

If we had been playing Friday Dave the South bound M6 was closed for you going home. Thursday North bound closed but only comes in to effect 9pm .As far as i know we can still use car park pass.
Thanks for the info. Been caught already by the M6 closure this season . Pain in the neck. First time was when I had to get my some back to Newton Le Willows for his train back to Leeds and I wanted to get on at Orrell and the junction was shut.