Lam's Comment Re: Squad for the Catalans game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Charriots Offiah

Re: Lam's Comment Re: Squad for the Catalans game

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:40 pm
Mickw wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:34 pm Well nowt to play for tonight only revenge for that drubbing they gave us earlier in the season, I want to see us try different things in attack maybe even pass the ball and support the man with the ball.
Or am I being a bit optimistic, ok 5 drives and a poor kick it is then.
Whats really strange is we actually did a few early in the season….. the hastings to faz link and the faz double round to zak link….. both seemed to work so im baffled why we stopped doing them
We are saving them for when it matters 😀
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Lam said they'd decided to rest players who've played big minutes, which is fair enough. But how come Partington played but not the likes of Bateman? Surely Ollie P has played as many minutes as anyone, especially in the forwards?
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

morley pie eater wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:16 pm Lam said they'd decided to rest players who've played big minutes, which is fair enough. But how come Partington played but not the likes of Bateman? Surely Ollie P has played as many minutes as anyone, especially in the forwards?
Hes playing him more minutes for the fans with his name on there shirts wink😉
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:19 pm
morley pie eater wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:16 pm Lam said they'd decided to rest players who've played big minutes, which is fair enough. But how come Partington played but not the likes of Bateman? Surely Ollie P has played as many minutes as anyone, especially in the forwards?
Cheeky 😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
morley pie eater

:lol: :lol: :lol:
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
morley pie eater

josie andrews wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:25 pm
Cheeky 😂
70 years of obscurity, and suddenly there's a star whose name I can wear with pride!
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

morley pie eater wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:40 pm
Cheeky 😂
70 years of obscurity, and suddenly there's a star whose name I can wear with pride!
Make the most of it pal…… i count the days till we have a warriors star with my surname
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
morley pie eater

Firestarter wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:31 pm

Cheeky 😂
Make the most of it pal…… i count the days till we have a warriors star with my surname
Hope you don't have to wait as long as I did 😜
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:31 pm

Cheeky 😂
I dropped on Ollie last year on the golf course, after a bit of a chat about hit fitness etc. I said look Ollie I’ve got your name tattooed on my arm , he slowly started to back away saying what the f have you done that for , thinking I was some nutcase fan or something ,, then I told him it’s my name 😂😂😂😂 he saw the funny side and had a good laugh when he realised.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

up the junction wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:01 pm
I dropped on Ollie last year on the golf course, after a bit of a chat about hit fitness etc. I said look Ollie I’ve got your name tattooed on my arm , he slowly started to back away saying what the f have you done that for , thinking I was some nutcase fan or something ,, then I told him it’s my name 😂😂😂😂 he saw the funny side and had a good laugh when he realised.
Heh! Lovely story! :lol: