Wigan squad for Catalans.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Wigan squad for Catalans.

Post by josie andrews »

21-man named for Friday’s final regular season game ...

https://www.wiganwarriors.com/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
nathan_rugby

Re: Wigan squad for Catalans.

Post by nathan_rugby »

Would have expected more changes considering is a nothing game, especially when you factor in the amount of games we have played in the last 2-3 months.

I do however get the argument of resting vs momentum, but do we really have much momentum?

I think its our forwards who need a rest the most and possibly Smith or Hastings?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Rest the young ones surely ?

Can’t keep on playing them like this
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Big Willie isa is back!!! With Super Sam P settled in again, I can feel a surprise win coming.

Clubb will want to go out on a high too, so expect fireworks up front. Can't wait!
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

morley pie eater wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:08 pm Big Willie isa is back!!! With Super Sam P settled in again, I can feel a surprise win coming.

Clubb will want to go out on a high too, so expect fireworks up front. Can't wait!
a pint of what he's drinking barman :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Catalans squad

The Dragons have gone much stronger this week welcoming back the stars they rested for the game against Huddersfield last Saturday. In fact, they’ve made eight changes with Samisoni Langi, Julian Bousquet, Mike McMeeken, Benjamin Garcia, Joel Tomkins, Joe Chan, Sam Tomkins and Sam Kasiano back in the squad. Garcia’s return is the most exciting as he returns from a long-term injury just in time to lead his side into the play-offs.

21-man squad: 1 Arthur Mourgue, 2 Tom Davies, 3 Samisoni Langi, 4 Dean Whare, 6 James Maloney, 7 Josh Drinkwater, 8 Gil Dudson, 9 Michael McIlorum, 10 Julian Bousquet, 11 Matt Whitley, 12 Mike McMeeken, 13 Benjamin Garcia, 15 Benjamin Jullien, 17 Mickael Goudemand, 20 Matthieu Laguerre, 22 Joel Tomkins, 27 Joe Chan, 28 Sam Kasiano, 29 Sam Tomkins, 30 Jordan Dezaria.

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/wigan-v- ... ate-43199/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

nathan_rugby wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:03 pm Would have expected more changes considering is a nothing game, especially when you factor in the amount of games we have played in the last 2-3 months.

I do however get the argument of resting vs momentum, but do we really have much momentum?

I think its our forwards who need a rest the most and possibly Smith or Hastings?
Who else can we bring in?
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

I can see us getting a right hiding in all honesty
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Why is Singleton missing. He hasn't been overstretched with his various disciplinary absences.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

So singleton has been the member of our back doing the hard work and able to deal with their forwards... so let's replace him with Tony Club.

Is Marshall injured? Otherwise missing him out is moronic.

Maybe Lam just want to go out on a low and bend over for Catalan.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.