Wigan squad for Catalans.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Re: Wigan squad for Catalans.

Post by fozzieskem »

Right I’m packed and ready to go and by kick off Friday night I will be in full on foottap mode to the mighty James at the Isle of Wight festival then by the second half I will be trying to contain mrs fozzie as we watch Tom Jones so I fully expect a decent write up on the game please as it’s my first home game miss for many years but I need to get back to my foot bopping and it’s a great festival to go to.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:13 pm Right I’m packed and ready to go and by kick off Friday night I will be in full on foottap mode to the mighty James at the Isle of Wight festival then by the second half I will be trying to contain mrs fozzie as we watch Tom Jones so I fully expect a decent write up on the game please as it’s my first home game miss for many years but I need to get back to my foot bopping and it’s a great festival to go to.
Sounds brilliant! Have a great time! :D
pedro

Post by pedro »

Lams a clown...
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

what's the score then
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

6-0 to wigan
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

pedro wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:00 pmLams a clown...
Didn't age well with the result however overall still true.

We look like we are not practicing ball handling skills still.

Youngsters did well tonight and Isa certainly made up for his Ban.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Caboosegg wrote:
pedro wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:00 pmLams a clown...
Didn't age well with the result however overall still true.

We look like we are not practicing ball handling skills still.

Youngsters did well tonight and Isa certainly made up for his Ban.
Wasn’t Isa captain? If so possibly the smartest coaching move he’s made all season.
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

After Bullock and Clubb went off we must have had the youngest pack we've ever put out ,and they did us proud.
It was a good game for a dead rubber,no quarter given ,well done boys.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Final score 12-8 soft try for them what a brilliant game of RL Wigan were in their faces tackling any thing that moved even their big forwards were kept under control .Child had a mare of a game for us giving Cats every thing the amount of forward passes was unbelievable and off side we never got 6 again Cas got plenty. Bullock played first 20 but not seen again? What a difference it makes when you start the game with seasoned props Clubb and Bullock .McDonnell scored a cracker of a try cracker of a game cant wait to watch full game on Wigan TV.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Far better kicking game tonight - including two forty twenty’s.
The big difference for me though was that the forwards were running onto the ball aggressively and winning the collisions against a bigger pack.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS