Wigan squad for Leeds

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Wigan squad for Leeds

Post by medlocke »

I'll be glad to see the back of Hastings, He's been about as good as Gavin Clinch, So much for him being this spectacular player that was going to win us every game according to many on here and elsewhere
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

So painful
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

medlocke wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:17 pm I'll be glad to see the back of Hastings, He's been about as good as Gavin Clinch, So much for him being this spectacular player that was going to win us every game according to many on here and elsewhere
It’s not Hastings fault even though I don’t think he’s been great. Most teams usually have more than one ball handler, we’ve got smith who offers nothing, powell who offers nothing. So I bet he’s thinking I need to do this myself because I’m getting no help
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Well I imagine next year we will be lucky to get crowds of 8k
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Looks like we'll be put out of our missery tonight
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Worst wigan team I have ever watched

End of

Fucking shite
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Barney841 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:23 pm
medlocke wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:17 pm I'll be glad to see the back of Hastings, He's been about as good as Gavin Clinch, So much for him being this spectacular player that was going to win us every game according to many on here and elsewhere
It’s not Hastings fault even though I don’t think he’s been great. Most teams usually have more than one ball handler, we’ve got smith who offers nothing, powell who offers nothing. So I bet he’s thinking I need to do this myself because I’m getting no help
I think itz more last year Lam had French who was a threat and defences concentrated on, this opened up space for others.

This year we have not had French and Lam has refused to adapt the attack.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

DNFTT, Barney.
Welski

Post by Welski »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:26 pm
Barney841 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:23 pm
I think itz more last year Lam had French who was a threat and defences concentrated on, this opened up space for others.

This year we have not had French and Lam has refused to adapt the attack.
Partington at times is a liability
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
pedro

Post by pedro »

Hope Gildart learns how to pass ready for the NRL