Reply IL about crowds dropping

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
nathan_rugby

Re: Reply IL about crowds dropping

Post by nathan_rugby »

buttmonkey2 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:18 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:48 pm
pedro wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:39 pm

More than it is now
But realistically what to?
Put it this way. Do you think people will be queuing to renew season tickets after the season we've just witnessed? All excuses accepted we are a bad team, some truly dreadful players wearing first team shirts and an absolutely inexperienced coach/backroom mob behind whoever it will be and lack of quality on the way in

Thornley is what we have to "look forward" to??!!!
The point I am trying to make is we couod have the best team in the world but crowds would only go up a few thousand.

Look at the attendances across the board at other teams. All falling and not very high.

I agree there is a problem with our quality and some top signings but it’s only a small part of the problem.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
pedro

Re: Reply IL about crowds dropping

Post by pedro »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:13 am
buttmonkey2 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:18 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:48 pm

But realistically what to?
Put it this way. Do you think people will be queuing to renew season tickets after the season we've just witnessed? All excuses accepted we are a bad team, some truly dreadful players wearing first team shirts and an absolutely inexperienced coach/backroom mob behind whoever it will be and lack of quality on the way in

Thornley is what we have to "look forward" to??!!!
The point I am trying to make is we couod have the best team in the world but crowds would only go up a few thousand.

Look at the attendances across the board at other teams. All falling and not very high.

I agree there is a problem with our quality and some top signings but it’s only a small part of the problem.
You right regarding the growth of crowds on success