Thornley replacing Gildart.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dan2266

Thornley replacing Gildart.

Post by Dan2266 »

Id like to sincerely apologise to Mr Thornley for my previous comments & over reaction to his signing. He may actually be an upgrade on Gildart after all 🤣

That boy will not make it in the NRL.
fozzieskem

Re: Thornley replacing Gildart.

Post by fozzieskem »

Dan2266 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:25 pm Id like to sincerely apologise to Mr Thornley for my previous comments & over reaction to his signing. He may actually be an upgrade on Gildart after all 🤣

No he most certainly won’t and if he does you’d have to ask yourself what the hell was the matter with him this season because he’s been abysmal for most of it
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:27 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:25 pm Id like to sincerely apologise to Mr Thornley for my previous comments & over reaction to his signing. He may actually be an upgrade on Gildart after all 🤣

No he most certainly won’t and if he does you’d have to ask yourself what the hell was the matter with him this season because he’s been abysmal for most of it
No service mate like the rest of the three quarters. We need pace in our attack, Bevan will be a big asset and I think Miski will improve us. The only player with genuine pace is Marshall.
pedro

Post by pedro »

He had plenty of service tonight, didn’t pass once to Marshall, was on 2-3 times, ran like Stefan marsh with his head down
sheepsteeth

Post by sheepsteeth »

fozzieskem wrote:
Dan2266 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:25 pm Id like to sincerely apologise to Mr Thornley for my previous comments & over reaction to his signing. He may actually be an upgrade on Gildart after all [emoji1787]

I’m not saying he’ll go well in the NRL but the whole team has been dreadful all year.
Also I’m not sure a gilly has ever been 100% fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk