Another case of bad communications from the club - u19s rearranged to tomorrow

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
doc

Another case of bad communications from the club - u19s rearranged to tomorrow

Post by doc »

Just got back from Robin Park as the U19s has been rearranged to tomorrow. Nothing on the website, fixture list still gives the match as 3 pm kick off today, nothing on facebook and nothing on twitter. The poor bloke at the stadium has had fans coming down expecting the match to be on and having to turn them away after telling the it has been rearranged. its a ridiculous situation.

I probably wont be able to make the match tomorrow, should it go ahead. Whoever is in charge of comms/social media at the moment needs getting rid of because communications has been poor all year, and if there is one job you can do from home its keeping the clubs social media up to date.
doc

Re: Another case of bad communications from the club - u19s rearranged to tomorrow

Post by doc »

Just checked the Bradford Bulls website and it has been rearranged to 2 pm tomorrow, presumably due to Batley vs Bradford currently being televised on Sky. Surely if the away team can get it right the home team should be able to!
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Another case of bad communications from the club - u19s rearranged to tomorrow

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

This fixture switch was flagged up by Rogues on the the other forum on Thursday afternoon. Wigan media dept either don't read the forums or can't be arsed (the latter methinks). Pretty poor from Wigan either way. Should not be up to the fans to point out these problem's

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Top to bottom review required.
wigtop

Post by wigtop »

My wife and I were turned away by a very apologetic chap. Not his fault. Is this symptomatic of the way the club is run nowadays? :x
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I went down too!

Saturday 25/09/20213pmWigan Warriors U19svBradford Bulls U19sRobin Park Arena

Just got this off the referee appointments page

Wigan Warriors Under 19 v Bradford Bulls Under 19

26th September, KO: 14:00

Referee: C. Smith
Touch Judge 1: P. Smith
Touch Judge 2: I. Arnold
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

It’s this sort of thing that annoys people,they have Twitter,Facebook so there’s no excuse at all for not letting people know if a games on or off,there’s an attitude with this sort of thing with the club and it bloody well needs to stop
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Diabolical that.

I get the club are having issues in the media department and are looking for a marketing director, but that is inexcusable.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

It actually made more sense to move it to today (Sunday) as Latics were at home on Saturday with the same kick of time.

Not to tell anyone is inexcusable especially at it was known about LAST Saturday!!!