Season ticket auto renewal letter arrived

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Season ticket auto renewal letter arrived

Post by DaveO »

Came today.

In the bit encouraging you to renew conspicuous by their absence is any mention of the inspiring signings of top class players or a top coach. No surprise there then.

Direct debit date is the 15th October. I guess we will have to wait until after then for the new coach to be announced.

I'll probably renew. It's cheap having past the 60 year old mark. Not sounded out my son yet.
fozzieskem

Re: Season ticket auto renewal letter arrived

Post by fozzieskem »

If I may be so bold prices same as it has been,more less?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

£131 for me (old git). £195 for my son (full adult price).

This is a “sideline view” and there isn’t a distinction between east and west stands.

Can’t remember what I paid previously but it seems cheaper to me.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Must admit I don't recall what I paid last season but you're right that does seem cheaper than pre pandemic levels
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:14 am Must admit I don't recall what I paid last season but you're right that does seem cheaper than pre pandemic levels
If you look on the clubs official web site I think that you can go back in the news tab and find the details of season ticket prices over the last few years.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Was considering a season ticket but with the recent(depending news) think I might give it a miss.
Think I’ll carry on watching paint dry at home with the price of sky and not a season ticket
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Just read my letter about season tickets and I thought I'd give people a heads up about a potential problem.

Anybody with auto-renewal for their season tickets who (like me) is waiting for some positive news about a coach or signings before making a final decision, beware. Although the money will be taken out of your account on the fifteenth of October, you have to inform the club of any amendments before 5pm on the eleventh. The explantion is the usual boll**ks you get about the direct debit taking several days etc. But the point is, don't leave it too late and get caught out. I think we can safely assume that they won't announce Waney and Peet or any other major signing from Leigh until after the eleventh. Hope I'm wrong but the sad thing is that yet again I'm having to seriously consider renewing our tickets at a time when I should be looking forward to next season.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Every year it seems there are early signings and late signings.
Won't stop me getting the four season tickets on auto as usual.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:52 pm Every year it seems there are early signings and late signings.
Won't stop me getting the four season tickets on auto as usual.
Me neither 😊 #👏🏼👏🏼
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

We’re not signed up to auto renewal, but perhaps we should be. I may call them and see if you can opt in and get the early bird offer.