Laws changes for 2022

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Laws changes for 2022

Post by medlocke »

Bring the corner flags back into play, make it more exciting, let's see if Mackinson is as good as we have been brainwashed into thinking he is
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Not this again. :roll:
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Grace over Makinson all day long!
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:46 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:28 pm
Firestarter wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:39 pm melbourne score quite a lot off scrums so maybe its just down to bad attack
What % of their scrums result in a try?
hang on ill just check………. Not
:lol: :lol: :lol:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
endoman

Post by endoman »

So, no one seems to know exactly what the injury rule change is?
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

What does everyone think about the six again rule? The jury is out as far as I’m concerned for very one simple reason, teams tend to hold a player down following a kick into the opponent’s 20 so they can set their defence and restrict metres. Saints are masters at it. I would like to see this replaced by a penalty, otherwise I am okay with it.
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:52 pm What does everyone think about the six again rule? The jury is out as far as I’m concerned for very one simple reason, teams tend to hold a player down following a kick into the opponent’s 20 so they can set their defence and restrict metres. Saints are masters at it. I would like to see this replaced by a penalty, otherwise I am okay with it.
Fully agree giving away 6 again on tackle one is a no brainier, it should be a penalty
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:52 pm What does everyone think about the six again rule? The jury is out as far as I’m concerned for very one simple reason, teams tend to hold a player down following a kick into the opponent’s 20 so they can set their defence and restrict metres. Saints are masters at it. I would like to see this replaced by a penalty, otherwise I am okay with it.
It annoys me when it’s purposely done on the first tackle….. win win for the defending team
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:17 am
It annoys me when it’s purposely done on the first tackle….. win win for the defending team
It’s up to the RFL to ensure rules do not have loopholes that can be exploited and create unintended consequences.

I have no issue with teams doing it, annoying yes but it’s just playing to the rules and being smart.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:10 am
Firestarter wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:17 am
It’s up to the RFL to ensure rules do not have loopholes that can be exploited and create unintended consequences.

I have no issue with teams doing it, annoying yes but it’s just playing to the rules and being smart.
I think it will be sorted coz the nrl commentators never stop moaning about this…… hopefully we will follow suite as we always seem to do
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE