Liam Marshall hoping to seize Knights opportunity and catch Shaun Wane's eye

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg

Re: Liam Marshall hoping to seize Knights opportunity and catch Shaun Wane's eye

Post by Caboosegg »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:42 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:15 pm
moto748 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:44 pm BBC Sport website doesn't even give the result, let alone a match report! :roll:

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/r ... ca-6067697
To anyone who saw the match is it worrying that Marshall didn't score?
52 points and he didn't get 4 of it.
Don't get your point why should we be worried
If you had seen game still think you would ask the question what is your problem with Marshall
No problem at all hence the to anyone that has seen the game is it worrying.

And obviously if I had seen the game I wouldn't be asking the question as I would have seen him play :lol:
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
NICKYKISS

Re: Liam Marshall hoping to seize Knights opportunity and catch Shaun Wane's eye

Post by NICKYKISS »

I watched it. I thought he looked threatening all night but just never got clear and he didn’t get anything laid on for him. Halsall was pretty quiet. I thought McDonnell went pretty well in the middle but KPP was the pick of our bunch. He was a handful to pull down and got some good offloads away. I thought he’d scored second half, after he somehow got his arm out of a three man tackle close to the line and tried to plonk it down but the ref said he’d dropped it.

As for the others-Will Pryce is different level. That kid has a bit of everything. The two hookers went well (Walker and Aaron Smith) as did Micky Lewis. England need some halfbacks to start shiny through and in Pryce, Lewis, Dodd and Harry Smith, we have four with potential.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:44 pm BBC Sport website doesn't even give the result, let alone a match report! :roll:

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/r ... ca-6067697
His centre hardly passed tbf…… all our lads did ok but we all look knackered because if the extra games weve played
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:46 pm

If you had seen game still think you would ask the question what is your problem with Marshall

And obviously if I had seen the game I wouldn't be asking the question as I would have seen him play :lol:
Interestingly you only asked about Marshall i was there so can say with confidence I'm not worried 2 of best 3 players on park didn't score either so must be worrying for there teams too must be shite. sarcasm is great isn't it 😂😂
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:08 pm

Interestingly you only asked about Marshall i was there so can say with confidence I'm not worried 2 of best 3 players on park didn't score either so must be worrying for there teams too must be shite. sarcasm is great isn't it 😂😂
Didn’t see you there, sorry. It was bloody freezing wasn’t it? We were there from 5pm cos on our e-tickets it said 6pm ko!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:04 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:08 pm

Didn’t see you there, sorry. It was bloody freezing wasn’t it? We were there from 5pm cos on our e-tickets it said 6pm ko!
Didn't see you josie took my grandson. Thought same I usually spot you at some point.