Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Season Tickets

Post by josie andrews »

eaststandspy wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:02 pm Just renewed my season ticket, I had to pay a premium though because I wanted a seat facing away from the pitch. Roll on 2022.
😂😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I’ve got post through today to buy a season ticket from HKR!

All because I had to log on to their website to be able to purchase tickets for their last home game when Wigan were the visitors! 🤣
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

My auto renewal never went out of my bank which I kept telling the club about from 15th October but they kept insisting it had been paid!!

Today I’ve finally been told it hadn’t gone out on the 15th & I still need to pay. Okay fair enough that will get sorted tomorrow but, when I’ve looked on the website & I’ve got through to the seating part my seat has gone I think so there may be ructions tomorrow if it has! Unless the girls who I know in the ticket office have marked it off as mine 🤞🏼🤞🏼
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:59 pm My auto renewal never went out of my bank which I kept telling the club about from 15th October but they kept insisting it had been paid!!

Today I’ve finally been told it hadn’t gone out on the 15th & I still need to pay. Okay fair enough that will get sorted tomorrow but, when I’ve looked on the website & I’ve got through to the seating part my seat has gone I think so there may be ructions tomorrow if it has! Unless the girls who I know in the ticket office have marked it off as mine 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Josie should not worry the seat is yours they cant put it on sale until 26th November if not claimed by you its shaded out because it's your seat. Only those in RED are up for sale .
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jaws1 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:17 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:59 pm My auto renewal never went out of my bank which I kept telling the club about from 15th October but they kept insisting it had been paid!!

Josie should not worry the seat is yours they cant put it on sale until 26th November if not claimed by you its shaded out because it's your seat. Only those in RED are up for sale .
Ah right thank you, it will get sorted tomorrow 😊
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Received the auto-renewal and there was a problem with it.
Phoned the ticket office and they dealt with it and the correct amount was taken from my account.
All good stuff.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:45 pm Received the auto-renewal and there was a problem with it.
Phoned the ticket office and they dealt with it and the correct amount was taken from my account.
All good stuff.
When was that Ted? I’ve telling them from day one it hadn’t gone out of my bank but they have insisted it was paid in full, my mate who sits in the South stand also hasn’t had her money taken out either!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Happy now season ticket sorted.

Was just going through older emails re season ticket & my cost from 2019 season has reduced £24 & I’m still in the same price bracket! So anyone moaning about the cost of a season ticket or using auto renewal need to think about the benefits 😊
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

Is the ticketing website still not working, I can log in but I get an error message when trying to book my seat, it says 'please leave no empty seats' (hope they dont expect me to buy all the empty seats in the stadium :D ) but not sure if it is me doing something wrong?
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

I just purchased 2 online with no problems
2002 and EW is hooked