Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dan2266

Re: Season Tickets

Post by Dan2266 »

absolute joke of a release, nothing to entice you in from the media team, no video put together of history over the 150 years, no signings, no renewals, THEYVE EVEN SPELT SHAUN WANE WRONG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clubs Rotten from top to bottom.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

2022 season tickets on sale

As of 9:30am, Monday 25th October: An important note to all our fans who are currently trying to buy 2022 season tickets online. We have been informed by the DW Stadium Ticket Office that there is an issue with the ticketing site. Until the issue is solved, fans can only purchase 2022 season tickets by calling 01942 311111 or visiting the Ticket Office in person (open until 5pm today). We apologise for the inconvenience caused and thank you all for your patience and loyal support.

2022 season tickets now on sale.

Make it Wigan in 2022 with a season ticket with a host of benefits.

For all the information, visit our season ticket page HERE.

Make it Wigan in 2022 and celebrate our 150th year with a Wigan Warriors season ticket.

Supporting Wigan is about more than just going to a game. It’s about something bigger, something special. Its about playing our own individual role in helping the Club succeed.

2022 sees the dawn of a new era under newly named head coach Matt Peet, alongside the return of Wigan Legend Shaun Wane. They are joined by an exciting and experienced coaching team of assistants in Sean O’Loughlin and Lee Briers. In 2022 we need your support more than ever, we want to see our fans standing side-by-side each week as we strive to win the Betfred Super League and Betfred Challenge Cup.

Key dates

Auto renewal payment date
– Existing auto renewal customers do not need to take any further action; your payment will have been processed as normal on 15th October 2021.

Renew – Anyone who bought a season ticket via renewal price, early bird or full price tariffs in 2021 can renew their season ticket from 9am, 25th October 2021.

Renewal deadline – 2021 season ticket holders have until 26th November 2021 to renew and keep their current seat plus receive the renewal discount.

On Sale – Early bird – anyone who didn’t have a season ticket in 2021 is welcome to come on board for 2022, you can purchase your season ticket at the early bird price from 25th October 2021.

Early Bird deadline – New season ticket purchasers can receive the early bird discount up to and including the 31st December 2021. 2022 season ticket prices will revert to full price following this date.

Renew your season ticket & save your seat

Anyone who bought a season ticket via renewal price, early bird or full price tariffs in 2021 can renew their season ticket from 9am, 25th October 2021 to secure their seat for 2022.

2021 Season Ticket Holders have until 26th November 2021 to renew and keep their current seat plus receive the renewal discount.

Existing auto renewal customers do not need to take any further action; your payment will have been processed as normal on 15th October 2021.

Early bird

Anyone who didn’t have a season ticket in 2021 is welcome to come on board for 2022, you can purchase your season ticket at the early bird price from 25th October 2021.

New season ticket purchasers can receive the early bird discount up to and including the 31st December 2021. 2022 season ticket prices will revert to full price following this date.

Ways to pay

Season Ticket Holders have two options for 2022. You can pay in full for your 2022 season ticket with a debit or credit card, or spread the cost and ease the impact of your payment over 9 or 6 manageable instalments with our easy payment plan. Fees may apply.

How to buy

Via the Wigan Warriors website – wiganwarriors.com/seasontickets.
In person – visit the DW Stadium ticket office, Loire Drive, WN5 0UH.

Phone – 01942 311111, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.

Warriors’ easy payment plan – The easiest way to manage your season ticket payment, the finance option allows you to spread the cost of your season ticket over a series of monthly instalments.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2021/10/ ... s-on-sale/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

It’s very poor show from the DW Ticket Office (Latics) that the website is down for anyone wishing to purchase tickets! 😡
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:13 am It’s very poor show from the DW Ticket Office (Latics) that the website is down for anyone wishing to purchase tickets! 😡
It really is, and i'm sure that on Latics season ticket release day there would be no question of any such issues. Ever since we switched onto this new platform there has been no end of issues. The platform we had 2 platforms ago was fine, can we go back to that!!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

AndyNick wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:17 am
josie andrews wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:13 am It’s very poor show from the DW Ticket Office (Latics) that the website is down for anyone wishing to purchase tickets! 😡
It really is, and i'm sure that on Latics season ticket release day there would be no question of any such issues. Ever since we switched onto this new platform there has been no end of issues. The platform we had 2 platforms ago was fine, can we go back to that!!!
Yes, & since we moved to this new platform I have had my client code changed by Latics! Does my head in because I cannot remember the new code. I know it was supposed to be just two numbers added but my complete number was changed! 😡
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:28 am
Yes, & since we moved to this new platform I have had my client code changed by Latics! Does my head in because I cannot remember the new code. I know it was supposed to be just two numbers added but my complete number was changed! 😡
That was nice of them.... Nothing like looking after the loyal fans who've ben coming for years eh!!!

Just sorted mine over the phone, as ever the ticket office staff very helpful and by the sounds of it hate the new platform as much as we do. Took me about 20 minutes to get through so not too bad. Might bring my boots to the first home game, at this rate I might be needing them!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

AndyNick wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:37 am
josie andrews wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:28 am

That was nice of them.... Nothing like looking after the loyal fans who've ben coming for years eh!!!

Just sorted mine over the phone, as ever the ticket office staff very helpful and by the sounds of it hate the new platform as much as we do. Took me about 20 minutes to get through so not too bad. Might bring my boots to the first home game, at this rate I might be needing them!!
Glad you got sorted 🙂
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Honestly since they swapped to the new ticketing website I simply dont trust it absolutely awful site to use,got my tickets sorted on the phone so no worries for us but it shouldn't be happening at all
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Going down to DW this afternoon swapping seats/stand.
eaststandspy

Post by eaststandspy »

Just renewed my season ticket, I had to pay a premium though because I wanted a seat facing away from the pitch. Roll on 2022.